Callala Dreams – 4 Mins Walk to Beach
50 King George St, Callala Beach
Start your day in the master bedroom with TV and ensuite and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy in the morning sun and listen to the local birds playing in the large, lush garden as everyone wakes up for breakfast. In the near-constant beautiful weather in the Shoalhaven, you can enjoy meals on the outdoor dining table, with lunch prepared in the kitchen and cooked on the BBQ outside.
Cool off inside in the air conditioning and watch Netflix or battle it out over board games. Burn off some energy outside running around in the fully-fenced backyard, or grab some towels and walk just four minutes down the road to Callala Beach and enjoy the waves and white sands of Jervis Bay, rinsing off the sand in the heated outdoor shower or the two indoor showers when you return.
For quiet chats, there’s a second living room with plush couches and a portable Bluetooth speaker for tunes in the background while the adults catch up. The house is beautifully decorated and filled with flourishing plants, modern furniture and sunlight, with sliding doors that open the house up to the grass and garden. Two of the bedrooms are private and separate to the main dwelling, making it a great retreat for families with teens or couples wanting a little extra space of their own.
Enjoy nights staying up talking and long days exploring everything that the Shoalhaven has to offer. Jervis Bay has endless coastlines to enjoy, and plenty of local attractions to explore. The options are limitless no matter how you prefer to holiday, and Callala Dreams will be your home away from home as you explore one of the most stunning locales in the country.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the two living rooms and bedrooms 1 - 3.
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group. Please specify this if booking more than 8 adults.
- Please DO NOT book if you do not meet these criteria or unfortunately your booking will be cancelled.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-43443
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Callala DreamsChristopher L - 25th May 2023
Awesome property, I would rate this for any type of family holiday getaway. Has loads of room and everything you will need. I will book this property for any future holidays in Callala. The communication from professional holiday homes was outstanding. Regards Chris
Amazing place for holidayIakov L - 4th March 2023
Had an amazing experience with provided by Professional Holiday Homes house. Great location, perfect design of the house, lovely backyard, well equipped place. Highly recommend this place for your holiday.
Gorgeous property close to an amazing beachSarah H - 22nd January 2023
We really loved our stay at Callala Dreams. The owners have created the perfect home away from home! It’s very close to Callala Beach, which is dog friendly, & large enough to not be on top of each other on a rainy day. We would definitely stay here again.
Feeling like homePrapatsorn M - 10th January 2023
We had a great weekend with friends & family. The house just less than 5 minutes walk to the beach. Loved master bedroom great decor and every rooms well set up and the kitchen perfectly cleaned and had everything you need. First aid provided with masks, Covid tests, thermometer, touch! The shower side of the house have hot water which is awesome! My kids loved the house and didn’t want to go home. So much board games for kids to play. Definitely love to go back again. Thank you