Callala Sunrise – Pet Friendly – 5 Mins Walk to Beach
66 King George St, Callala Beach
Perfect getaway for families or a large group of friends taking time away together.
Wake up in comfortable linens to the sound of waves crashing on the beach nearby and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy on the breakfast bar. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and head down to sink your toes into the stunning white sands of Callala Beach in just five minutes. After swimming in the sparkling waves, it’s time to decide how to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with house-wide air conditioning and relax in front of either of the TVs with Netflix at your fingertips or battle it out over a board game at one of many comfortable sitting areas. When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ with your favourite tunes on the portable speaker and your four-legged friend running around the fully fenced yard, and the fan in the courtyard to keep cool on those hot summer days.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves continue for kilometres around Jervis Bay, so go on leisurely walks along the shore and breathe in the fresh sea air for as long as you like. Watch the stars come out in the evenings and enjoy a drink with your loved ones on the outdoor lounges under an unmatched view of the milky way. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Callala Sunrise will ensure you have everything you need to create lifelong memories.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced at the rear (rear garden - front garden is unfenced)
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning throughout
- For your security and safety this property has an active external CCTV camera at the front door. They will be on during your stay
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-39150
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Free Parking
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Brilliant!Karen L - 12th July 2023
Ever since coming back home our dog has been depressed. We miss the large home, the kitchen facilities, the huge backyard and the daily walks to the dog friendly beach. Honestly it was such a wonderful stay and we highly recommend it! Thank you also for assisting us with a slightly later check out.
Wonderful - thank youKatharine W - 6th January 2023
We had a lovely two night stay at the Callala sunrise four bedroom bungalow (we are a family from England, UK). My husband and I, our son, daughter in law, baby grandson and (adult) daughter enjoyed our stay so much that we did not try to venture out anywhere else - we remained in the beautiful house, only leaving (on foot) to enjoy the wonderful nearby beach with it's clear, warm water and powdery white sand.
Will come againLeanne L - 21st October 2022
This beautiful holiday home is like brand new, the beds and pillows were very comfortable. Great choice of furniture and decorative pieces, which shows how much thought and love the owner has put into it. Located only 1min drive from Callala beach, and there’s a public toilet at the beach as well. Our family had a great time staying here and will come back again next time we’re at Jervis Bay.
Highly recommended!Hung P - 30th September 2022
New place that is very well equipped- we will definitely be returning to this place.