Coastal Capers – Pet Friendly – 10 Mins Walk to Beach
14 The Lake Cct, Culburra Beach
Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach nearby and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy at the breakfast bar. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and have your toes in the sand in ten minutes, and float as long as you like in the soothing waves of Culburra Beach. After that, rinse off the sand and decide how to spend the rest of the day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with air conditioning throughout the entire property and spread out across this comfortable holiday home with beds for up to eight and a fenced yard for the pets. Rest in comfort and enjoy some quality fun with the family by stretching out on the comfortable couches to watch Netflix or take a board game to the outdoor lounge for a battle of wits. When the weather is good (and it usually is), cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy with your favourite tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker for everyone to enjoy.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves will always be close by, as is Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the point of the headland. In windy weather, you can walk down to the nearby Tilbury Cove for a sheltered children’s beach or hop in the car and drive the short distance to explore the local shops and restaurants. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Coastal Capers will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fenced but pets will need to be actively supervised.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning throughout.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-44609
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Drying Rack
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Coastal CapersJanet P - 27th January 2023
Great stay. 4 adults over 70, house all one level, beds comfy, living area spacious, well appointed kitchen, shops in walking distance. All up a good find
Dog-friendly Delight!Samantha C - 18th January 2023
Not only did the accommodation suit all our needs but the local cafes and restaurants were accommodating with our dogs as well. A wonderful beach get-away where friendly locals greet you and your fur kids. We didn't need the air conditioning as the air flow in the house kept it cool. The place was spotless and smelt clean on arrival. My only recommendation is that the house could use a bigger fridge ... or maybe we just over packed!! Great stay. Thanks.
AmazingSafa T - 22nd December 2022
Very clean and comfortable great location