Fishery Road Cottage – Newly Renovated – Pet Friendly – 2 Mins Walk to Beach
39 Fishery Rd, Currarong
From sunrise to sunset, Fishery Road Cottage will provide you with sunny views towards the coast across the leafy backyards of its quiet Currarong Neighbourhood, and everything you need to enjoy your stay.
Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach nearby and make yourself a cuppa to enjoy on the deck until your first swim of the day. When the urge strikes, you can grab a towel and be on the beach in two minutes flat to sink your toes into the stunning sands of Currarong Beach. After swimming in the sparkling waves and exploring the rock formations, rinse off the sand in the outdoor shower and dry off on the deck chairs as you choose how to spend the rest of the day in the most beautiful place in the country.
Rest in comfort and enjoy some quality time by stretching out on the couch to watch some Netflix or take a board game to the outdoor dining table for a battle of wits in the fresh air. In colder months, close the doors and cuddle up with a hot chocolate in the living room. At mealtimes, have fun cooking together on the BBQ and enjoy in the sun or inside, and enjoy a post-lunch game of table tennis with a few drinks.
For the days when no one feels like cooking, the owners recommend fresh seafood and chips from Zac’s Place down the road, and a walk out to the Ocean Pool near Bosom's Beach or Point Perpendicular Lighthouse. Pop your shoes on and borrow one of the bikes in the garage to traverse the many natural sights, like Abrahams Bosom Reserve and Gosangs Tunnel. There’s so much to see and do in this beautiful coastal vista, and however you choose to enjoy it, you’ll have the time of your life at Fishery Cottage, making memories to last a lifetime.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items.
- 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced.
- Airconditioning: The property has air condition in the lounge room. (Heating and Cooling function)
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- There are 2 single-day beds that fold out that are suitable for children on long stays. These are left on the dining room table. They are ok for adults for weekend use only.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-38485
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Beautiful Cared for Home, Lovely LocationMONA H - 2nd April 2023
Absolutely loved my stay at the property. Everything was clean and beautiful and comfortable. Will be staying again!
Cute renovated beachside retreatTom B - 18th March 2023
Fishery Cottage sits towards the top end of Currarong. Its position provides ease of access to both the beach and the entry/exit to/from Currarong. The property itself has been recently renovated and has the feel of a beachside cottage, but with the subtle additions and comforts of a more modern home. The backyard is spacious, with the rear shed housing a table tennis table, outdoor table setting, market umbrella, second toilet, and a washing machine and dryer. The kitchen is well appointed.
ImpressionElizabeth M - 14th March 2023
Great location and very secure front and back garden for the dog We always enjoy our stay here
Perfect GetawayNIcky B - 15th January 2023
Beautifully renovated and in a great spot for our family of 4. So close to the beach too.
Nice Place to stay, comfortable, clean and understatedKristen A - 12th January 2023
House was presented really nicely, plenty of space for a family of 4 or 5. Everything we needed was there and everything is close by. Price was good compared to other places in the area but still not a cheap place to stay
Fantastic get away holiday houseStuart W - 18th December 2022
We all so loved this place. There is nothing we could find fault with - absolutely nothing! Everything you could possibly need was there eg Peanut Butter. It was in perfect condition - clean & tidy & beautifully laid out. I could rave on & on but will leave it at this. We would love to come back to Currarong, after not having been there for about 25 years & there is no other place we would wont to stay at. Thank you for this house being available to add to our joy.
Cozy and relaxingMaritza N - 9th October 2022
We truly enjoyed our stay at Fishery Road Cottage. We loved the decor and the location, our time there was very enjoyable as we were staying with our pets as well. There was plenty to keep us entertained, ping pong table, bicycle, books and walks by the beach.
Lovely cottage in CurrarongElizabeth M - 5th October 2022
Very near the beach rock pool and coffee shop Well fenced garden for pup Morning sun in front deck and afternoon sun on back deck Cottage itself was lovely with WiFi and lots of TV channels Vertyrelaxing