Malda’s Retreat – Pet Friendly Absolute Beachfront with Spa
71 The Marina, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Best Pet Friendly Property
Wake up slowly with a cuppa on the couch, and when the urge to jump in the water strikes, you can walk right down the back steps of the house to the golden sands of beautiful Culburra Beach. There you can swim or just float under perfect blue skies whilst your four-legged friend runs for kilometres on the dog-friendly beach and the kids splash in the waves.
When you come back inside, your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax; Malda’s isn’t short on areas to recline: with a large backyard and shaded outdoor dining table for enjoying the sunshine; a comfortable living room just inside the sliding doors where you can enjoy the light coming in through floor-to-ceiling windows in all directions; and a sitting room with beautiful wicker couches around the combustion fire for colder days.
Kick back and enjoy Netflix, or gather around a board game to reconnect. If some tunes outside are more your style there's a rechargeable Bluetooth speaker that you can take out to the spa for an afternoon soak with your partner and a few cold drinks. When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ to dine on the outdoor dining table, and enjoy the beautiful sun in the fully-fenced backyard and garden that extends out past the spa with deck chairs to read or sunbake on a yard big enough for a game of footy.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves continue for kilometres around Jervis Bay, so go on leisurely walks along the shore and breathe in the fresh sea air for as long as you like. Malda’s Retreat is the perfect home base for all of your Shoalhaven adventures, an opportunity to rejuvenate, and a coastal holiday you won’t soon forget.
- Bedroom 3 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced (rear garden - front garden unfenced)
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living room and all bedrooms.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-41625
- Absolute Waterfront
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Beach Front
- Bed Linen
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Spa Bath
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Perfect place to stayBeth B - 22nd April 2023
Absolutely loved Malda’s Retreat. Amazing location and the house itself is just wonderful.
Perfect Place for family getawayAlexander S - 21st April 2023
Really great place to stay for a family of 3 + a dog like us, the outdoor spa is amazing. Place is clean, nice walkable distance to the beach and it feels like a private beach as there hardly anyone there so the overall experience has been excellent.
Beautiful getaway by the beachMichael D - 23rd January 2023
Overall, this is a great beach house. The location is wonderful, with the beach a one minute walk away out the back gate and over the dune. The house is ideal for a family and has a good vibe with excellent light, space and plenty of heating and cooling options. It has internal and external living spaces that allow a family to easily come together or spread out as needed. The garden is shady and beautifully laid out with a mixture of gardens and small retreat areas (including the spa). Loved it
Great getaway for the familyJoe R - 18th January 2023
Stayed twice now and enjoy the house and area. Shielded yet right on beach. Family dog loved it and we enjoyed just winding down. Weather was great and then not so great so we ended up in front of the timber log fire. Kids loved the spa too
Great houseDuncan M - 11th December 2022
Very comfortable house in a great spot near the beach. Highly recommend.