Middle Sea – Pet Friendly – 5 Mins Walk to Beach
111 The Lake Cct, Culburra Beach
Pack your bags and get ready for a holiday to remember at this beautiful, pet-friendly two-storey beach house. With a huge backyard and plenty of space for two families, it’s just a 5-minute walk to Culburra Beach, with Warrain Beach and Lake Wollumboola close by.
This home has been carefully set out to cater to multi-generational families, or two families wanting to holiday together – each floor has two bedrooms, a bathroom, and a large living space, with a kitchenette downstairs in addition to the fully-equipped main kitchen upstairs. You’ll love enjoying a meal in the shade outside and relaxing with a good book as the kids have a picnic on the grass or kick the footy around.
Middle Sea has everything you need for a comfortable and relaxing getaway, from freshly brewed coffee to kick start your day to DVDs, Netflix, and board games for chilled afternoons, air conditioning in the living areas for hot summer days, and heaters in the bedroom for cool autumn nights. There’s a highchair for the littlest family member, a water bowl for your furry mate, a balcony for the parents to steal a moment of calm, an inviting free-standing bathtub for an evening soak, and an outdoor shower so the kids can rinse off after the beach. There’s even room to park a boat!
And speaking of beaches, Culburra Beach, Warrain Beach, and the calm, sandy shores of Lake Wollumboola are all within easy reach – including the calm Tilbury Cove which is ideal for young children. Whether you want to swim, boat, fish, or surf, browse arts and crafts, take a relaxed walk in nature, or encourage the kids to carve it up at the skate park, Culburra truly does have something for everyone.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced (rear garden - front garden unfenced)
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living rooms.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- This is a families only property. Only groups of adults with children or intergenerational family groups are accepted. Please DO NOT book if you do not meet these criteria or unfortunately your booking will be cancelled.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must upload a copy of your drivers licence or passport and sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-15229
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Drying Rack
- DVD Player
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
I had an amazing stay at this holiday rental!Matt S - 3rd November 2023
The house was perfect for two families with separate living areas both upstairs and downstairs. The huge backyard was a hit with the kids and our dog, and being close to both the beach and the lake made it an ideal location for a fun and relaxing vacation. The property was well-maintained and had all the amenities we needed for a comfortable stay. I highly recommend this rental for a family getaway
Fantastic and very comfortablepatricia h - 5th October 2023
Fantastic and very comfortable
Fantastic location for a two family holiday!Eva P - 10th April 2023
Fantastic location for a two family holiday!