Rockpool – Pet Friendly – 1 Min Walk to Beach
146 Penguins Head Rd, Culburra Beach
When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and have your toes in the patrolled golden sands of Culburra Beach in less than a minute, floating as long as you like in the soothing waves. When hunger strikes, cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy with your favourite tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker for everyone to enjoy at the outdoor dining table overlooking the ocean with your furry friends running around the fully fenced backyard.
Everyone can stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning in the living room and watch Netflix, play a board game at the table, or head back outside for a friendly game of footy. Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; head out to Penguins Head Lookout and see if you can spot any whales, walk into town to browse the local shops, or drive down to the renowned white sands Jervis Bay.
At the end of each perfect day, build up a fire in the fire pit and pull the chairs into a circle to watch a stunning view of the milky way emerge above your heads. However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Rockpool will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September
- Fencing: The property has fenced (rear garden - front garden unfenced).
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-42492
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Foxtel / Cable TV
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Vintage charmMichelle B - 25th March 2023
The house has everything you need and nothing that you don't. Great ocean view from back deck and really close to walkway to the beach which extends for miles (or kms!). The kitchen is well equipped including a rack of spices if the inspiration happens. There is a large fridge in the kitchen and chest freezer in the laundry - handy if you are planning on fishing. Beds and bedding is very comfortable and there is a really large screen TV if there isn't enough to amuse you outside.
Recommended locationFiona P - 18th March 2023
Loved our brief stay at Rockpool. Had everything we required, straight forward access, very convenient to the beach. Highly recommend this holiday home.
Great location!Hock C - 15th January 2023
Great location! Near to the beach and a cafe. Near to a surf school too which is fantastic to send the kids to. Secure backyard for my dog to roam safely while we were out.
Idyllic locationTessa G - 2nd January 2023
My family and I had a fabulous time at Rockpool. We had a rainy day but still with 3 kids and a dog we could play games, watch movies and have our own space. On sunny days the beach was so close and so easy to go back and forth. Wish we could have stayed longer!