Scribbly Gum – Pet Friendly – 15 Mins Drive to Hyams Beach
17 Mathie Street, Basin View
Set in a tranquil area shaded by beautiful Scribbly Gum trees the property is a short walk to the shores of St Georges Basin.
Inside you can kick back on the couch and enjoy the big screen TV with Netflix. Upload your holiday snaps with the free Wifi or relax with a cold drink on the front deck. When it's time for dinner you can whip up a meal in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen or enjoy the bay's cooling breeze as you sizzle some steaks on the BBQ outside.
A 15min drive away is the village of Huskisson where you'll find an abundance of coffee shops, eateries and unique boutiques. Vincentia village also has everything you need to stock up for your stay.
When it's time to hit the hay you'll find both a luxurious king bedroom as well as a comfortable fold out double bed in the living room for the extra guests. Air conditioning for summer and heating for winter will give you the perfect nights sleep - just the tonic for a fun packed day at the beach (after a complimentary espresso coffee of course)
Beautiful Scribbly Gum is the perfect base for exploring all that Jervis Bay has to offer. We look forward to welcoming you and your furry friends.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and bedroom only.
- 1 small dog only is allowed.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-434
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Washing Machine
Wonderful propertyMarko A - 19th July 2023
We enjoyed our stay, we even extended another night and it was an easy process, the property was perfect for our little family but the advertised high chair and cot were not in the property but we still managed. Very clean and spacious plus plenty of room for our little pup to run around outside. Highly recommend.
Great place, clean and very secluded.Patrick S - 16th April 2023
We'll come back again for sure. One thing I noticed, the oven doesn't work.
Highly recommendMakayla B - 16th January 2023
Was a very peaceful experience, everything was clean and easy to find and hosts were extremely friendly. Would highly recommend for a quiet getaway
Lovely quiet holiday homeLeigh-Ann W - 17th April 2022
We enjoyed our stay, the house was well presented and bonus it is pet friendly. The mattress could be more comfortable. Overall everything our pet enjoyed it too
Quite & SecludedAdam D - 6th March 2022
Located in a quiet and secluded area. Very clean and spacious. Centrally located to get around the Shoalhaven area. Amazing outdoor area with good lawn for barefoot games. Scribbly Gum is quite lovely and we defiantly plan to stay here again.
Amazing staySally D - 21st November 2021
Very enjoyable stay in a nice, clean and new property.