Time and Tide – Pet Friendly – 1 Min Walk to Beach
28 Prince Edward Ave, Culburra Beach
Nestled between bay and beach, it’s just a five-minute stroll to beautiful Culburra Beach, where you can swim, surf, or sunbake all day long whilst the kids splash in the waves and your four-legged friends tire themselves out on the endless coastline. Come back to rinse off the sand and enjoy lunch cooked and eaten in the air conditioning, or out on the BBQ with the sea breeze and sunshine.
Up to eight can spread out over four bedrooms, two living areas and two balconies, with all your needs taken care of.
During downtime, battle over a board game at the table, or play a game of catch in the fully-fenced backyard. You can steal a quiet moment with a cold drink and a book on the outdoor deck chairs in the shade, get comfortable downstairs with Netflix, or head out to the garage for a game of table tennis.
When it’s time for more adventure, you’re right between two lookouts with incredible views and seasonal whale watching, or explore the town’s local shops and hidden swimming holes. From the beach, to the river, to the bay, and the boat ramp, whatever kind of water experience you crave, Time and Tide is just footsteps from it all.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced (rear garden - front garden unfenced)
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-44693
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Drying Rack
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pool table
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Best holiday stay ever!Mary H - 26th August 2023
This is our second time staying here and we absolutely loved it! The house is so clean and spacious and has absolutely everything you need. With an extremely short stroll to the beach, it’s a perfect getaway. Our puppy loved the huge yard, the boys loved absolutely everything (particularly the table tennis table!) and hubby and I loved sipping champagne on the balcony. This place has it all and makes for a very comfortable stay. We’ve definitely found our anytime getaway place! Thank you!
Make Memories. Bring the Whole CrewAnn-Marie A - 23rd March 2023
This place is the ultimate holiday family beach house. Spacious, comfortable and homely. Loved watching the sun rise sitting on the deck with a morning cuppa. Culburra beach entrance is only a few steps away through the back gate. An easy walk to Crookhaven Lighthouse for spectacular views. An easy walk to Crookhaven Boat Ramp for fishing and boating. Our dog absolutely loved the enormous yard and that Culburra is an off-leash beach. Easy drive to all the amazing arts and crafts places.
Oue recent stay at Time and Tide, CulburraRichard W - 17th February 2023
This was a beautiful home,very well appointed. The owners had supplied everything we might need.Great to have a tabletennis table in the garage.Short walk to a lovely beach. Comfortable beds and chairs, both inside and on the deck. Plenty of space for a family. Lots of books and games.Wi-Fi very fast.Overall a great stay .