Watermans – Absolute Beachfront – Pet Friendly
70 Eastbourne Ave, Culburra Beach
Start your day with some freshly ground coffee at the breakfast bar or on the natural wooden table facing the water, then grab a towel and walk out the back gate, down the track, onto the beach and sink your toes into golden sands and sparkling waves. Watermans sits on Warrain Beach and close to Lake Wollumboola so take your pick of where to enjoy a swim, surf, or sun bake whilst the kids splash in the waves and your four-legged friends tire themselves out on the endless coastline.
Return to rinse off the sand in the heated outdoor shower and enjoy lunch cooked either in the modern kitchen or on the BBQ and eaten in air conditioned comfort or on the covered deck to enjoy the sea breeze. The floor-to-ceiling glass doors slide open allowing you to benefit from the calming sound of the sea wherever you happen to be in the house. During downtime battle over a board game at the table or play an outdoor game in the, fully-fenced backyard. You can steal some privacy with a cold drink and a book on the front balcony, and the two living spaces allows the adults to enjoy a few relaxed drinks and the view while the kids watch Netflix in the space dedicated to TV entertainment.
Apart from two separate bedrooms the ground level of the house has a curtained-off queen bed, sofa bed, kitchenette and outdoor table and chairs which means the kids can have their own space in the evening, or if two families are holidaying together they can wake up in their own time before joining everyone upstairs for breakfast.
When it’s time for adventure the beaches are always close by including Tilbury Cove with a protected swimming area and playground for the kids. You will see from our exclusive guidebook that there is much to explore and don’t forget the idyllic beaches on Jervis Bay.
End your days on the back deck to watch the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen and spot the Southern Cross. The kids will enjoy using the telescope, and you can rest easy knowing everything you need for the perfect holiday will be provided by Watermans.
- After booking you must upload a license ID and sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property has a fenced area but is not fully fenced throughout.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living room only
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 7 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-37509
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath (Baby)
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Fan (Pedestal)
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Beautiful beachfrontSandy B - 18th June 2023
Waterman’s was such a wonderful place to stay! The view from the balcony is gorgeous and a great spot to watch the sunrise. The short walk down to the perfect beach is a treat. The kitchen and living area are great. The yard is large enough that our young kids and dog could play and kick a ball together. We will definitely stay here again.
Relaxing getawayKirsten B - 3rd June 2023
Waterman’s is on a quiet street and provides an amazing view of and access to the beach.
Simply Great Beach HolidayPeter Z - 10th February 2023
This place is perfect for a family beach holiday, where you can gather together around bbq diners, play board games or fool around with the dog in the back yard. Direct access to beach, which is dog friendly, is just through the fence from the back yard. This place is very clean thoughout, fully stocked with kitchen appliances and utensils, has various hardware to make coffee along with coffee beans, already ground coffee and a grinder. Just great. Outside shower is also worth a mention.
Great property for a family group.Kim M - 29th December 2022
We really enjoyed our 3 night stay over Christmas. Property was just as depicted.
Lovely huse in great locationmargie a - 5th October 2022
We really enjoyed our second stay in this fabulous beach house. it is very well appointed and very spacious. The ocean views are fabulous with beach only a few mins walk. It is well set up for the 4-legged kids as well.
Just Perfect for usBarbara S - 23rd September 2022
We had a wonderful stay for five nights with our family and Labrador at Watermans. Being able to walk our dog on the beach from the backyard was wonderful. The house was very appointed and suited all our needs. Communication with Professional Holiday Homes Staff was friendly and trouble free.