Aloha – Short Drive to Berry & The Beach – Fireplace and Firepit
2 Bramall Road, Shoalhaven Heads
2022 Award Winner - Best Family Friendly Property
You will be a ten minute walk from the river and a 20 minute walk or short car ride to Shoalhaven Heads Beach, of one of the South Coast's finest beaches, a 10min drive to the picturesque town of Berry, and only 25mins to the world-famous white sands of Jervis Bay.
Choose to swim, surf, boogie board or just float under blue skies in water as crystal clear as a mountain stream, where your four-legged friend can run for kilometres and the kids can splash in the waves whilst mum and dad relax.
You’ll be staying at a bright, spacious, newly renovated beach house that has room for multiple families to stay in comfort. Inside a large living area with room for all the family is a great space to relax. Open up the doors and enjoy the beach breezes or take a walk outside where you’ll find multiple areas to relax. The garden is fully fenced throughout and the back garden is the ideal spot to launch a tennis ball to the dog, read a book or just watch the children play. As night descends, gather around the big table on the patio (or the fire pit) and enjoy the best view of the milky way you’ve ever seen!
When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy a movie on the big screen TV, listen to some tunes on the bluetooth speaker or reconnect the family over a well-contested board game. Whilst the kids and dog play you can be busy uploading your amazing holiday photos using the complimentary unlimited Wifi.
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find four bedrooms with inviting beds with extra pillows and blankets if you need them. Three bedrooms are located within the main house with 1 bedroom as a detached studio & perfect as a retreat for kids or teens. This property features a combustion fireplace and Air conditioning in the main house as well as fans for summer and heater in studio for winter to keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Shoalhaven Heads & Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out, to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore!
But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast and a complimentary espresso coffee on the back patio.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Aloha.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities - a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fenced on the rear only.
- Air conditioning: There is a reverse cycle air-conditioner in the main living area that heats the whole house.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 7 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-357
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Child Friendly
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Pit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pizza Oven
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
HolidayIan R - 17th May 2023
Had a fabulous time great place perfect for family
Mia loved it!John B - 2nd April 2023
Our dog loved the house and location. She got extra walks, swims, she is still recovering. Humans loved it too. Neat and tidy, easy stroll to everything.
Great spot in Shoalhaven HeadsEdward W - 21st March 2023
We had a great stay at Aloha. Perfect spot for a weekend away. Plenty of space for a group. Garden is lovely and you are a nice walk to the Bowlo or the river. Pop in the car and you’re only 5 mins if that from the beach.
Short term stayVittoria P - 15th November 2022
Very Family Freindly
WonderfulCherise L - 18th October 2022
Absolutely loved our stay, very beautiful clean home. Close to everything and perfect for families.
A home away from home.Beatrice M - 5th October 2022
Aloha was the perfect getaway for our family with all the comforts of home
Good for all the family and the dogLisa J - 4th October 2022
Very good family and dog friendly house. Well equipped kitchen, comfortable beds and safe yard.
Happy travellersBrian P - 1st June 2022
On arrival the house was spotlessly clean , large kitchen area with all the cooking equipment you could wish for . Comfortable beds & property located in a quite street close to all clubs & restaurants , Perfect for a family holiday . A/C & fire place which was great during winter time .
Lovely houseJill C - 8th May 2022
This was a lovely house with everything you require for an enjoyable holiday. There was a sleeping with a double bed, very comfortable. There was a outdoor fire pit for the colder nights.
Cosy houseScott H - 19th March 2022
Nice house, close to pub and bowling club in a quiet street