Beachcomber @ Currarong – Pet Friendly – 5 Mins Walk to Currarong Rockpools
12 Crookhaven Parade, Currarong
Wake up to the sound of native birds in the trees and make yourself an espresso to sip on the east-facing balcony loungers lit by a gorgeous sunrise, then it’s time for your first swim of the day. Grab a towel and be down at Currarong Rock Pools in just five minutes’ walk or enjoy the waves at Abrahams Bosom Beach for a secluded ocean swim away from the crowds.
After swimming in the sparkling waves and exploring the rock formations, rinse off the sand in the heated outdoor shower back at the house, and decide how you want to spend the rest of the day in one of the most beautiful places in the country, with your furry friends luxuriating downstairs in the spacious fully-fenced yard.
Rest in comfort and enjoy some quality time by stretching out on the couch to watch Netflix, or take a board game to the outdoor dining table for a battle of wits in the fresh air with your tunes on the Bluetooth speaker and the sliding glass doors wide open. On cooler days, close the doors and snuggle up on the couches in front of the gas fire. Cook meals at home in the sun-washed modern kitchen, and on the days when no one feels like cooking, the owners recommend fresh seafood from Zac’s Place.
When you fancy some sightseeing, hop in the car to check out Honeymoon Bay and Point Perpendicular Lighthouse, or just pop your shoes on to traverse the many natural sights of Currarong, like Mermaid Inlet and Gosangs Tunnel. End the days with a local wine on the balcony to make the most of your sunset view with glimpses of the ocean, and watch a stunning view of the milky way emerge as it gets dark. There’s so much to see and do in this beautiful coastal vista, and however you choose to enjoy it, you’ll have the time of your life at Beachcomber, making memories to last a lifetime.
- For your security and safety this property has active CCTV cameras located at the front of the house looking towards the front gate (near the the motion detection light) and at the rear of the property. They will be on during your stay.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the main living area only.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-35364
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Electric Blanket
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Lovely houseRichard E - 23rd August 2023
The house was exactly as advertised. It had everything that you could possibly need (except maybe some cookware for the microwave. Full size fridge and stove was a plus. For three couples it was good value. Make sure you take all your groceries with you as the local shop has very limited groceries and the opening hours are limited during off season.
Just what we neededSamantha J - 1st June 2023
Beautiful , clean house perfectly set up for family. Dog loved the fenced yard and nice location to walk to beach. Sunny afternoons on the deck were perfect. We will be back!
Great house and excellent service from the agentDianne S - 22nd March 2023
House is very well set up in a good location. Very clean with comfortable beds, fluffy towels, great kitchen, east and west facing decks and a yard that dogs love. We had one issue - the portacot and high chair were not able to be located. Rang the agents and this was resolved.
Fab holiday house in beautiful CurrarongSophie T - 5th March 2023
A very well maintained and thoughtfully out together home, perfect for a family holiday. Would recommend it and will come again!
Really nice stayFangming J - 11th December 2022
Nice stay. Modern and clean, great location. Have all the required cookery as well. Highly recommend.
Very comfortable HouseAndrew H - 3rd October 2022
we had a great stay. The house was really comfortable, clean and well fitted out. we would definitely stay again.
ReviewMathew B - 2nd June 2022
Great place. 4pm check in my only negative. Seems late considering the cost