Beachwood – Firepit – Pet Friendly – 2 Mins Walk to the Beach
80 Verge Road, Callala Beach
2022 Award Winner - Most improved bookings (2021 to 2022)
Every morning you can wake to the sound of waves crashing, then sit and listen to the birds in the trees whilst you enjoy beautiful sea breezes sweeping off the bay and a Nespresso out on the wrap-a-round deck.
Grab a towel and head to Callala Beach with your four-legged friend can run for kilometres and the kids can play in the gentle waves without care whilst mum and dad relax. Come back and rinse off in the heated outdoor shower and plan how to spend the rest of your day in the stunning Shoalhaven.
When you do come inside, your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Kick back on the couch and enjoy some Netflix and DVDs, or battle it out at the coffee table over a well-contested board game. In cold weather the air conditioning will keep everyone warm while you cosy up on the armchair with a book and the kids entertain themselves with board game. When the sun is out (which is most of the time in beautiful Jervis Bay) head out to the back deck where the chef of the family can show off their culinary skills on the BBQ for lunch and your pet can run around in the fully-fenced yard.
For a bit of adventure, head out to explore Callala Beach and wander along the endless coastlines and stunning photo opportunities of Jervis Bay, or rent a kayak to paddle right out into the bay. Enjoy meals out of the house at Club Callala and Coffee & Churros just down the road, or head out to the restaurants at Huskisson just a short drive South.
When the sun goes down, build up a warm fire in the firepit built right into the lawn with the wood provided, and gather the chairs around or sit right on the lush grass to toast marshmallows under a stunning view of the milky way. Turn in across three bedrooms (including two queen beds) in perfect comfort, and rest knowing that you’ll wake up to another perfect day. However you choose to spend your time away, Beachwood will provide everything you need for an unforgettable experience.
- A amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced - Left and Back fence is 1.5m high. The right fence has a privacy screening that is 1.1m high which pets can see through.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the main living area only.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-424
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Perfect! BlissLouisa H - 16th August 2023
Couldn’t ask for more. We loved every minute. It will be a new family tradition
BeachwoodMyriame W - 14th May 2023
We had a lovely break at Beachwood, thank you. Everything was there as advertised. Comfy beds, close beach access, clean house, loved the doors as they open right up. The garden was lovely and private and fully fenced. My 2 dogs loved it there. Quick response from Rebecca at PHH as we added 2 extra nights. Thank you for this wonderful place, we surly will return.
Great little beach houseScott Y - 16th April 2023
We loved this place. Well appointed and great location very close to beach. The house was clean and well maintained. The yard is lovely and great to relax in on a warm evening. Was also good value during school holidays
Brilliant location at gorgeous Callala BeachSue H - 3rd March 2023
I love this property. Its quite modern, well furnished, sunny and its perfect for my lovely Groodle. It is literally 50m to the path to beautiful Callala beach.
Amazing StayHaley B - 19th February 2023
We had an amazing stay, and everything was beautiful and clean. Professional Holiday homes were so responsive and engaging.
Weekend stayIrina Z - 10th January 2023
Good weekend stay. Everything worked and house is reasonably clean. Kitchen got absolutely everything including oil and sauces, coffee machine and tea are provided as well. BBQ is working well. Very close to the beach.
Perfect getawayAdam W - 29th May 2022
House was as listed and perfect distance from the beach. Everything we needed was provided in the house. All rooms were a good size. Backyard was a nice addition as well. Only complaint is that it was a tad bit dirty (kitchen + utensils were a bit dirty).
Delightful StayDenise J - 14th February 2022
Lovely beach vibe in this comfortable house. Everything you could need and only a short walk to the sea.