Bonnie’s Bliss – 10 Mins Walk to Beach
27 The Triangle, Culburra Beach
Bonnie's Bliss is in easy walking distance of everything, and when the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and have your toes in the sands of Culburra Beach in less than ten minutes to float as long as you like in the soothing waves, or for a peaceful swim in Curley’s Bay.
When hunger strikes, cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table with your favourite tunes playing on the portable Bluetooth speaker for everyone to enjoy, or stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and watch Netflix or play a board game at the table.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights. A skatepark and playground are right up the road from the house for active kids, and a short drive away is the beautiful Wollumboola Lake, which is fabulous for bird watching, walking, or paddle boating. The owners recommend treating yourself to fish and chips from The Little Snapper, or dinner out at Loco Lane Mexican Cantina and Cocktail Bar. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Bonnie’s Bliss will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Bonnie's Bliss.
- Bedroom 2 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- For your information, this property has CCTV cameras at the entrance doors and rear of the property however these are not currently in use.
- Due to strata regulations no animals are permitted on the premises.
- Please park only in the property's designated parking space (road parking is also available)
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning (kitchen/dining area blowing air into the lounge room).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-38871
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Ironing Board
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Walk to beach and skate parkAnton M - 17th April 2023
All that our family needed for a mini break. Happy that it's on two-storeys to allow the family to spread out.
GoodAmy W - 1st February 2023
More than my expectations. Good location and have everything ready for a family. Nice and quiet, will recommend it to my friends and will be back.
Total Bliss!Rosie S - 23rd January 2023
We thought the property as a great size and had a lovely welcoming feel to it. We liked the way it was close to the shops and restaurants and also just a short walk to the beach. Our dog also enjoyed his stay. It was really easy and relaxing getaway.