Burra Days – Pet Friendly – 5 mins Walk to the Beach
25 Broadview Avenue, Culburra Beach
Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach nearby and make yourself an espresso to enjoy on the outdoor wooden deck in the fresh air. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and have your toes in the sand in just five minutes, and float as long as you like in the soothing waves of either Culburra Beach or Warrain Beach. After that, everyone can rinse off in any of the four showers (including the convenient heated outdoor shower to keep the sand outside) and decide how to spend the rest of the day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and spread out across this comfortably spacious holiday home with beds for 14 people, a spacious yard for the pets, and something for everyone. Rest in comfort and enjoy some quality fun with the family by stretching out on the comfortable couches to watch Netflix or Foxtel in a living room bathed in natural light or take a board game to the outdoor lounge for a battle of wits. When the weather is good (and it usually is), round everyone up in the backyard and cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy with your favourite tunes blasting on the portable Bluetooth speaker for everyone to enjoy. Cooking will be a fun communal activity in the expansive fully furnished kitchen adjoining the dining room and living room, which opens onto the deck thanks to floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors, so no one will ever feel closed off from the conversation!
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves will always be close by, as is Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the point of the headland. In windy weather, you can walk down to the nearby Tilbury Cove for a lovely sheltered children’s beach, or hop in the car and drive the short distance to explore the local shops and restaurants. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Burray Days will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- Bedroom 2 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced (Back yard only)
- Air Conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and dining area.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group. Please specify this if booking more than 8 adults.
- Please DO NOT book if you do not meet these criteria or unfortunately your booking will be cancelled.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-415
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- First Aid Kit
- Foxtel / Cable TV
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Washing Machine
Perfect for familiesTori E - 15th May 2023
The house has everything you need and more. The kitchen is well appointed with all you need to cook for large groups. Games cupboard for the rainy days was also a great addition. Fabulous outdoor area and backyard. Fully fenced with plenty of room for our furry family members. Only a short stroll to the beach and few mins to the shops. This was the best holiday home I've stayed in by far, I can't wait to stay again soon!
Nice walk to Beach and look outSrinivasan D - 5th October 2022
Perfect for a groupChristine A - 27th September 2022
Close to the beach/lake this spacious place provides what we wanted for our weekend. Clean and tidy, refurbished except kitchen, and in a great spot this is awesome for a family get together or for friends.
Clean, spacious and comfortableBec B - 23rd August 2022
This house provided exactly what we needed. It was clean and comfortable and spacious enough for our group of 13.
May 2022Jan F - 8th May 2022
Worked perfectly for 4 older ladies. who each enjoyed their own space and a great living area where there was plenty of room for each to do their own thing in the kitchen