Buwadi – Pet Friendly – 3 Mins Walk to Beach
9 Eastwood Ave, Culburra Beach
With its coastal décor and cozy vibes, as soon as you arrive and smell the sea salt in the air, you’ll already be settled in for a relaxing holiday.
With air conditioning and outdoor seating for the summer, and heaters and warm showers for the winter holidays, this house is equipped for all seasons. For those rainy days, the kids can enjoy a game of table tennis in the games room. It’s the perfect undercover entertainment for adults and kids, and a welcome respite from the heat on sunny days. Your furry friends can be safely ensconced within the fully fenced garden too. Whether inside or outside, there’s plenty of room for everyone, and the convenience of two bathrooms to avoid those queues for the shower!
When mealtimes come around, everyone can gather at the table in the spacious living area or out on the back grass and enjoy fish and chips from down the road in the air conditioning, or cook up a storm on the backyard bbq to enjoy the sun and sea breeze. We have no doubt you’ll want to stay for a while at this lovely property, so take your time and appreciate all the options Buwadi provides for you to come together or spread out and enjoy some alone time. Enjoy Netflix or some tunes on the Bluetooth speaker or simply enjoy the tranquility outside in a chair with an espresso or cold drink.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights! The shining sands and sparkling waves of Culburra Beach are just a three-minute walk away. You can even hop in the car and drive the short distance to explore Culburra Beach’s local shops and restaurants; the owners recommend Bamboleo Pizzeria Café for dinner! Of course, Buwadi will be waiting for you to come back, rinse off the sand in the outdoor shower, and settle on the deck with some cold beers to watch the sunset. For a magically unique experience see how many constellations you can spot in the clear coastal night sky.
However you choose to spend your holiday, you’ll make precious memories of love and leisure at Buwadi.
- Bedroom 2 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air Conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and dining area
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-29429
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Electric Blanket
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
ExcellentOwen J - 4th July 2023
Great location and relaxing property. Excellent communication from property agent. Recommended.
Loved BuwadiEstelle S - 1st April 2023
We loved our week stay at Buwadi because the beach was literally at the end of the street and dog friendly, the super large secure yard was perfect for our doggo, all the living space and activities let us never get bored, the beds were comfy and the kitchen was well set up. The cleaning standard was next level and all the homey touches made us feel so welcome. It was the perfect home away from home for our family holiday.
Perfect weekend getawayAmanda O - 14th March 2023
Yet again a fabulous weekend away. Great location, safe yard for puppers, all the amenities we needed. Roomy enough for teenagers and the ping pong table was a hit. 🌟 🌟 🌟 Highly recommended 🌟 🌟 🌟
PerfectWendy M - 12th March 2023
Clean , comfortable and felt right at home. Nice secure yard for the doggos. Will definitely be back.
All the comforts of homeDEBBY S - 26th June 2022
A beautiful 3 bedroom cottage with everything you could possibly need. Lovely and clean and on a quiet street. We had 5 adults and two fur doggies all fitted very comfortable with room spare. Huge fenced backyard for the kids or fur babies to play in. Would stay there again in a heart best
Great for family and dogChris B - 3rd May 2022
We stayed for a few nights in the April school holidays - 2 adults, 2 boys and our kelpie. We had a nice time and it was fantastic being only a short quiet walk to the beach. The house had everything we needed and was nice, clean and comfortable and the boys really enjoyed the indoor table tennis table of the evening.