Curleys Outlook – Pet Friendly Waterfront
75A Addison Rd, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Best Waterfront (Customer Reviews).
2022 Award Winner - Best Waterfront (No Beach).
What a family home! The kids will be well and truly entertained – there’s a trampoline, dart board, Xbox, Netflix, piano, vegie patch, board games, books and toys… not to mention they can bring their bikes and scooters and head to the Skate Park only a short walk (or scoot) away.
Adults will be in heaven too – with an outdoor area complete with BBQ, lounges and umbrella – perfect for relaxing, unwinding and taking in the view (perhaps with a coffee from the Nespresso machine and a book – there’s loads to choose from, so you won’t need to pack one).
If you have some canoes or kayaks – make sure you bring them because you can launch them from the backyard if the tide's not low. Head out to explore Curleys Bay and while you are out on the water, throw a line in and see what you can catch!
Culburra Beach is only a few minutes’ walk down the street – so pop on your swimmers and enjoy a day at the beach. When you return to your holiday house, jump under the outdoor shower and wash off that golden sand.
The shops and restaurants of Culburra Beach are moments away and there’s lots to discover. Enjoy a meal at any of the great local restaurants – including The Little Snapper for happy hour cocktails and a casual family dinner.
If you just can’t peel yourself away from the view, then grab some fresh local seafood and head back to Curleys Outlook to watch the sunset (it’s spectacular and you’ll have a front row seat).
Whether you stay for just a couple of days, or for a couple of weeks, you’ll always remember the time you spent at Curleys Outlook.
-If you have a family group including children of more than 8 guests, please call us to enquire.
- For your security and safety this property has active external cameras at the front entrance. They will be on during your stay.
- We may be able to accommodate more children, please enquire.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property has a fully fenced area for dogs but the water side is not fenced.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-27146
- Absolute Waterfront
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Games Console
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Lake view
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Culburra AccommodationMarion C - 21st September 2023
Very happy with our accomodation with sufficient bedrooms to accomodate our extended family and enclosed yard for the dogs. House was very clean and provided good kitchen facilities. Beautiful outlook at the back and wonderful to watch the magnificent sunset over the water. Good location and not too far from the beach. Professional holiday homes provided clear instructions and met all our personal requests. Would use them again in the future.
Great holiday home with relaxing outlookMichael G - 5th August 2023
We had a fantastic stay at Curley's Outlook. Great location and easy walk to beach or shops. Comfy bed, high quality furnishings, towels and linen. Loved the backyard water view over the lake as well. The fenced off section was perfect for our pup. We will definitely be back to explore more of the area and enjoy the beach in warmer weather.
Stunning SunsetsAlan B - 19th March 2023
Great house for family and pets. Bay views from main lounge and dining rooms- also from master bedroom. Home is clean and well maintained. Short walk to beach.
Lovely spot, great for familiesMelissa D - 18th December 2022
We are a family of 4: 2 adults, 2 kids plus 1 doggo. Curleys Outlook was perfect for us. The location was great, nice and close to the local shops, skate park and walkable distance to the beach. The set up of the house was great for families too, with lots of grass, well set up kitchen and decent sized (multiple) bathrooms. The kids were sad to leave (I'm sure the dog was too) and we will definitely be back.
Accomodation for family reunions. Great 👍🏻Susan G - 18th October 2022
We were surprised by the size of the cottage. It was very quiet and a great place to relax and unwind. My guests from Penrith and Sutherland shire were delighted to take advantage by investigating the area during their short stay.
Appraisal re Curleys OutliokClaire K - 9th May 2022
Could not fault the Agents Jarred and especially Rebecca. The house was very suitable for us - clean and 4 bedrooms, lovely kitchen and provision of cleaning products. We would recommend: attention to built in bedroom cupboards which were musty and a notice advising of garbage days. Otherwise excellent!!
Amazing HolidayMeredith D - 13th February 2022
We had a very relaxing and comfortable stay at Curley's. From every room along the back of the house you look over the water. Dinners on the outdoor dining table were beautiful as the sun was setting. Would definitely recommend.