Indigo – Pet Friendly – 7 Mins Walk to Beach
67 Emmett St, Callala Bay
Wake up and make yourself an espresso to enjoy on the covered back deck. When everyone is up and ready for their first swim of the day, pack the beach cart with boogie boards and snacks in the esky, and walk just five minutes to the gorgeous waters of Callala Bay. The shining sands and sparkling waves continue for kilometers around Jervis Bay, so go on leisurely walks along the shore, or settle in on the sand for a lazy morning of swimming and sunbaking where the kids and pets can splash for hours.
For mealtimes, enjoy lunch cooked in the modern kitchen and eaten in the air conditioning, or out on the BBQ with the sea breeze and sunshine. During downtime, battle over a board game at the table, or play a game of footy in the huge, fully-fenced backyard. A separate rumpus room with table tennis means that the kids can have fun as loud as they like whilst the adults enjoy Netflix on the comfortable lounges indoors, then swap so the kids can play on the Xbox and the adults enjoy lawn games like Finska (Viking chess!) in the sunshine.
When it’s time for more adventure, the bay with its boat ramp is close by for the fishing enthusiasts, and there are plenty of parks and beaches to enjoy. Two scooters are available for the kids to explore the town, and there is a skatepark, gardens, and markets just across the road. However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Indigo will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- Please note that Indigo is located on the main st of Callala Bay. This isn't a busy street but there may be some traffic noise during the day.
- The second bathroom is not part of the main house, it is located in the rumpus room/converted garage.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area only.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-30134
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Foxtel / Cable TV
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Ideal puppy friendly propertyGraeme H - 16th May 2023
We found this property ideal for our stay. While not a new property it has been recently renovated and was very comfortable. Close to the bay and shops
Lovely Beach CottageMeredith B - 24th December 2022
Clean and beautifully presented. Very well stocked with everything you need for a holiday. Good quality kitchen utensils. Every TV channel you could wish for.
Weekend escapeCameron P - 29th March 2022
Fantastic location close to the bay and shops, walking distance. Plenty of room for the whole family with good size secure backyard for the dog to run around. Place was tidy and lots of kids activities available to keep them occupied during wet weather. Easy to access with plenty of off-street parking.
Lovely placePeter D - 29th January 2022
Beautiful spot with a well appointed holiday home.
GoodRuei T - 29th December 2021
Very clean and warm, thank you for giving us such a great Christmas.