Meeseeks – Pet Friendly – 2 Mins Walk to Beach
96 Prince Edward Avenue, Culburra Beach
From sunrise to sunset, Meeseeks will provide you with everything you need to enjoy your stay in the beautiful coastal town of Culburra Beach. Wake up in a king bed to the sound of waves crashing on the beach just down the road, freshen up in the ensuite, and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy at the breakfast bar. Once everyone is awake, the modern kitchen is perfect to make pancakes, pass butter and orange juice across the table, and wake up together comfortably.
When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and put your toes in the sand in just two minutes and float as long as you like in the soothing waves. After washing the sand off in the heated outdoor shower (or the two indoor showers – no lines for the bathroom in this house!) your only problem will be deciding how to spend the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather and enjoy some quality fun with the family by stretching out on the couches to watch Netflix or Stan, play a video game or board game. When the weather is good (and it usually is), cook up a storm on the BBQ outside to enjoy with your favourite tunes blasting on the Bluetooth speaker for everyone to enjoy, followed by a game of catch with your pets out on the grass.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves of Culburra Beach will always be close by, as is Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the headland, where you can borrow the binoculars from the house and see if you can spot any whales! In windy weather, you can walk down to the nearby Tilbury Cove for a lovely sheltered children’s beach, or hop in the car and drive the short distance to explore the local shops and restaurants or to the renowned white sands of Jervis Bay.
In the evenings, grab some takeaway and drinks and sit on the outdoor entertainment area under the string lights and the best view of the milky way you’ve ever seen. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time, Meeseeks will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced. (There are small gaps around the perimeter)
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-386
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker
- Board Games
- Books (Children's)
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Games Console
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Great Home away from homeRachelle N - 8th November 2022
We enjoyed out stay. Was clean, spacious and comfortable and consumables left for our use was much appreciated and required.
A very, clean, comfortable & well equipped place to stayToni P - 8th May 2022
The house had all we needed, with comfortable beds and plenty of room in a quiet area. We did feel however that the ? rusty round table in the outdoor entertaining area was not very inviting and there was a sliding door missing on the main bedroom wardrobe.
Short stayJanet B - 31st March 2022
The Stay was only for a couple of days but was very enjoyable. Even though the weather was not great it was a very relaxing and a spacious getaway. It is exactly as shown on the website, clean, roomy, well equipped and the beds were very comfortable. I would book again and recommend to anyone for a lovely stay.