Sea and Sun – Pet Friendly – 4 Mins to Beach
61 Queen Mary St, Callala Beach
Welcome to your sun-soaked coastal sanctuary- Sea and Sun! This stunning three-bedroom haven is your ideal holiday retreat. Step inside and immerse yourself in pure relaxation. Picture cozy family evenings on the plush couch, where you can snuggle up for a movie night. Or why not take the outdoor route, basking in the warm sun with a refreshing drink in hand, with your favourite tunes playing on the Bluetooth speaker.
For those who crave culinary adventures, our backyard BBQ and al fresco dining area await you. Enjoy the sizzle of a seaside feast with the family under the sheltered pergola, all while you savour the invigorating sea breeze. And rest easy – our fully-fenced backyard provides the perfect playground for your little ones and four-legged friends.
As the sun dips below the horizon, our fully-equipped kitchen invites you to whip up a delightful meal. Whether you opt for a simple, local fish and chips or a culinary masterpiece, the choice is yours. And for those moments when you prefer to dine out, the local club and the fabulous Calabrisella woodfired pizzeria are just a stone's throw away. Just a short five minute drive to Callala Bay, Bingo Chinese or Something Seafood await you.
As the day gives way to night, grab a comfortable chair and your favourite beverage to witness a breathtaking sunset, followed by a mesmerising display of the Milky Way. When it's time to retreat, every member of your group will find a cozy haven for a restful night's sleep, with two Queen rooms boasting tv's and a bunk room for the kids. Ducted aircon throughout all rooms ensures optimum comfort.
Create unforgettable memories with your loved ones at Sea & Sun. And for larger groups, why not consider combining our property with Wildwood, located just across the road? Together, they can accommodate up to 13 guests, ensuring a truly remarkable getaway.
- Bedroom 3 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has ducted Aircon throughout
- The property has a garage that is accessible to guests.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-31232
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Amazing weekend GetawayJennifer O - 4th July 2023
So clean and tidy, cosey coastal property suitable for any weekend getaway even in Winter.
Lovely relaxed dog friendly stayEdith A - 19th March 2023
Perfect spot to relax well set up older house beautifully cleaned.A superb stay everything needed was available a lot of thought to detail for comfort and basic provisions.Great easy walk to beach and best of all so dog friendly ours looked as sad as we did leaving.. aim to to return.Thank you all.
Perfectly equipped beach house.Andrew C - 19th February 2023
Comfortable, perfectly stocked with everything you need, and a short stroll to one of NSW’s best beaches. We can’t wait to come back!
Great family and puppy holidayrolland l - 16th January 2023
The house was as per the photos and website description with a nice clean/fresh fitout (the kitchen has everything we needed for our stay). We would recommend for 1-5 people, however with one toilet/shower/bath, it might get a busy for 5-7 at maximum occupancy.
Great spot and house!Anja V - 23rd November 2022
5 mins walk from pristine Callala Beach, great house with everything you need, pet friendly, big back garden. Highly recommended.
Lovely homeRaquel C - 13th September 2022
Lovely home with everything for a family provided.