Sunfish – Pet Friendly – 4 Mins Walk to Beach
160 The Lake Cct, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Best Renovation
Recently renovated to be both comfortable and stylish, Sunfish boasts a modern kitchen and two bathrooms with room for up to ten, and a spacious covered back deck for outdoor dining.
Start your day with an espresso on the natural wood bar outside, then grab a towel and walk just a few minutes to sink your toes into golden sands and sparkling waves. Sunfish sits right in the middle of two Culburra Beach shorelines and Wollumboola Lake, so take your pick of where to enjoy a swim, surf, or sunbake whilst the kids splash in the waves and your four-legged friends tire themselves out on the endless coastline.
Return to rinse off the sand in the heated outdoor shower, and enjoy lunch cooked in the modern kitchen and eaten in the air conditioning, or out on the BBQ with the sea breeze and sunshine. During downtime, battle over a board game at the table, or play a game of footy in the huge, fully-fenced backyard. You can steal some privacy with a cold drink and a book on the front balcony, and the kids lounge room downstairs means that the adults can enjoy some quiet in the gorgeous upstairs living room with combustion fire and comfortable couches.
When it’s time for more adventure, those beaches are always close by, including Tilbury Cove with a protected swimming area and playground for the kids. Penguin Head Lookout has incredible views in both directions and seasonal dolphin and whale watching, and the owners recommend visiting The Little Snapper for delicious meals during the day, and cocktails in the evening. End your days on the back deck with the lights dimmed to watch the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen emerge, and rest easy knowing everything you need for the perfect holiday will be provided by Sunfish
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area only
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-30135
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pizza Oven
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Lovely stay.Alison B - 25th July 2023
The house was very clean and well stocked. Plenty of firewood and the wood burner kept the house cosy.
Lovely homeSally J - 11th July 2023
The house was spacious and well equipped with a massive backyard for the dogs.
5 StarsWayne C - 3rd June 2023
beautiful home and very well set up for a comfortable stay. 5 stars from me :)
Excellent!Zdenko M - 23rd May 2022
I can highly recommend Sunfish in Culburra Beach. The house is beautiful, extremely well appointed and our puppy loved running around the backyard. The minor issue we had with the TV was handled promptly and efficiently by both the managing agents and the owner and we could not fault the service provided. Having a clean BBQ was definitely a plus, especially considering the state of some outdoor BBQ's we have seen in the past. We would definitely stay again. Highly recommended!
Great StayDavid B - 8th March 2022
Really enjoyed the house. We were there during "the big wet" and the outdoor living space gave us more room for dinners, reading etc. I think that it has just been renovated and was well appointed.