Whitewash – Pet Friendly – 5 Mins Walk to Beach
44 Callala Beach Rd, Callala Beach
With two living areas, a big backyard, large outdoor deck, and extensive entertainment, you’ll be settled in for a relaxing stay from the moment you arrive.
Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy at the breakfast bar, or drive over to Remos Bakery to buy a round of fresh pastries and the best coffee around. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and be on the beach in five minutes to sink your toes into the stunning white sands of Callala Beach. After swimming in the sparkling waves, rinse off in the outdoor shower (or either of the indoor ones - no long lines for the bathroom in this house) and plan the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful places in the country.
Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and cool original tiling when it’s hot, and the fan-enhanced wood-burning fireplace when it’s cold and relax in front of the TV with Netflix at your fingertips. For a break from technology, gather around a board game to battle it out, relax on the upstairs couch with a book, or head outside to luxuriate in the hammock. When mealtimes come around, cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table with your favourite tunes on the Bluetooth speaker, and your four-legged friend running around the fully fenced yard. Fresh herbs and fruit grow in the backyard for the family chef to pick from, and if you don’t feel like cooking, Club Callala is right across the road with amazing burgers, lawn bowls and golf.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves continue for kilometres around Jervis Bay, so go on leisurely walks along the shore and breathe in the fresh sea air for as long as you like. The owners recommend keeping an eye out for kangaroos, kookaburras and black cockatoos, which are seen frequently in the area! The kids can run off their afternoon energy playing catch on the lawn and pretend in the cubby house, whilst the adults relax with a drink under the string lights on the deck chairs, and watch the stars come out for an unmatched view of the milky way. There’s so much to see and do, and however you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Whitewash will ensure you make happy memories to last a lifetime.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area only
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-14289
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Pet friendlyLeanne L - 31st January 2023
Thank you so much for making my assistance dog feel welcome. We had such an amazing stay, communication was amazing and changes were so easy. I desperately needed a stress free break and you delivered. We cannot wait to come back!
Excellent stayTalia G - 22nd January 2023
We had a lovely time staying at Whitewash in Callala Beach. The house was perfect for our needs with a child and a dog. We were a close walk to the beautiful beach, shops a short drive away, and everything we needed was provided in the house. Thank you!
AmazingSantiago S - 11th January 2023
Everything was great. The house, the backyard, the location. We were all very happy with it.
Spacious and relaxedMeg D - 2nd November 2022
The house was really large for the two of us and was so comfortable. Everything is beautifully decorated. The backyard would be great for children to play games and was fantastic for our dogs to run around. The lavender gardens are beautiful. It’s a short walk to Callala beach and the bowling club is very close which is great for an easy dinner. The cottage was well appointed with everything you need. We would definitely stay again and might return with family or friends.
Big house, with everything you need in a great locationSuzie B - 27th September 2022
Huge lovely garden and outdoor area (great for dogs and humans); large spacious house, great for multiple families. 5 min walk to beautiful Callala Beach, and the Club right across the road so you no worries about dinner! We would love to come back.
FantasticConor S - 8th January 2022
Thank you for providing such a great house for our few days down in Callala. Beautifully furnished and maintained. Will defiantly be booking again.