WindanSea Cottage – Pet Friendly – Ocean Glimpses
22 Colloden Ave, Vincentia
Wake up to the sound of waves gently rolling in on the beach and make yourself a Nespresso to enjoy on the porch.
Walk ten minutes or drive to nearby Collingwood Beach for a morning spent on the white sands and sparkling waves of the bay, then come back to the house for a day of relaxation. Stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with the air conditioning and relax in front of the TV with Netflix and Stan at your fingertips, or head out to explore the town; the owners recommend walking and cycling the many tracks along the bay, and a meal at Wild Ginger in Huskisson.
For easy cooked lunches at the house, cook up a storm on the BBQ outside with your four-legged friend enjoying the sunshine in the fully-fenced yard, then enjoy a lazy afternoon around a board game after lunch with your favourite tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker, or kick back with a book on the comfortable outdoor loungers to make the most of the garden views and the ocean breeze. There are various dining and lounge arrangements on the property that all seat at least four, so everyone can come together comfortably, or spread out for some alone time.
However you choose to spend your holiday, WindanSea will ensure you have everything you need for an unforgettable time away.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: The property has a fenced area but has small gaps under/at sides fences.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living room, dining, and kitchen area.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-36392
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Great cottage fabulous BayEmma R - 11th July 2023
Lovely cottage in quiet convenient location. Well fitted out with everything you could possibly need. Great garden for the pets. Wonderful area.
Great stay in VincentiaTricia T - 22nd June 2023
What a great getaway in Vincentia. The accommodation was exemplary as was the service provided by Professional holiday Homes. Thank you gif another great experience. Regards Tricia Thomas
Relaxing and comfortableRon V - 21st March 2023
Great spot to enjoy the beach and towns nearby. Loved the birds and the ability to BBQ and prepare our own meals. Bright and comfortable. Would stay here again and recommend it for others.
A Little GemDorinda C - 7th February 2023
Our 4 day stay was just amazing Such a beautiful house in a perfect location Spotlessly clean and so comfortable inside and out Loved the garden Everything you needed was there Thank you
Pet Friendly - Ocean ViewsJacki L - 28th December 2022
Well equiped, comfortable holiday cottage sitting high on a hill. Short drive to pet friendly (time share) Nelsons Beach. Gorgeous ocean views from front deck. Enjoy an outdoor barbecue while relaxing in beautifully appointed patio furniture. Watch birds bathe in the delightful garden.
Perfect stay!Elizabeth A - 15th November 2022
I spent 4 nights at Windansea for my 50th birthday. It was an absolutely perfect stay. Beautiful cottage, immaculately clean, very pet friendly, fabulous kitchen, modern bathroom, lovely decor and my favourite space was the sunny front deck and garden with water views. Every detail was well considered and appointed. I am already planning my next stay for March. Thank you to Professional Holiday Homes for a flawless stay!
Beautiful Cottage with everything you need for a great holidayVera T - 24th September 2022
Very well maintained cottage, specious, very clean and modern, with all the facilities very well thought through. Beautiful garden, great quiet location with sea view.