Alkira – Pet Friendly – 4 Mins Walk to Beach
120 The Lake Cct,
2, Culburra Beach
Rest and recalibrate in this sun soaked villa, where relaxation and rejuvenation await. Inside, sink into the plush comfort of the living room couch, where the family can enjoy cozy Netflix marathons or spirited board game battles. Boasting a second living space complete with TV and sofa, everyone can spread out comfortably at Alkira.
Alternatively, venture outdoors to unwind with a chilled beverage and a captivating book in one of the villa's two splendid courtyard retreats, serenaded by your favourite tunes emanating from the portable Bluetooth speaker. A mere 4-minute saunter will lead you to the pristine beach, where glistening waves beckon for a refreshing swim or run along the pet friendly shore with your furry companion.
Come lunchtime, whip up a delectable meal in the well-appointed kitchen or savour the sea-kissed breeze while you masterfully sear succulent steaks out on the BBQ. For culinary adventures, the owners enthusiastically recommend the vegetarian haven known as Freaks of Nature, nestled discreetly behind the nearby local service station.
When it's time to wind down, turn in across 3 extremely cozy bedrooms with 4 beds, as well as a double sofa bed in the second living area. With plush, quality bedding, you're guaranteed to be well rested, waking the next morning for another day full of adventure. Journey to the renowned white sands of Jervis Bay with ease, just a short drive away, where a world of exploration awaits.
As night descends, gather in the front courtyard and raise a glass to witness the breathtaking sunset transform into a dazzling display of the Milky Way, a celestial spectacle like no other. However you choose to spend your time in this breathtaking vista, Alkira promises to etch indelible memories, destined to be cherished for a lifetime.
For larger groups, why not combine Alkira with either or both of our other beautiful villas right beside each other in the same complex- Villa Zelma (sleeps 7) and Villa Mare (sleeps 6)
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- External CCTV is located at the front entrance and on left side of property - Garage side. This will be on during your stay for security purposes
- Bedroom 3 is a Tri bunk bed (1 x double below, 1 x single on top) A sofa bed is located in the second living space.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living and dining room only.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-43756
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Drying Rack
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
We had a weekend getaway but the house is even perfect for longer holiday, very comfortableHoda M - 20th June 2023
We stayed in Wellness over the weekend, with our 2 puppies, and had a nice and relaxing time. The house was clean and well thought of for guests. Very close to the beach. We definitely come back.
ExcellentWei T - 28th December 2022
Excellent place to stay . Very clean and comfortable with all of the amenities of home. The bedrooms were nicely decorated exactly like the photos. Short walking distance to the beach. We liked the home gym.Enjoy.
Relaxing beach breakNaomi M - 9th December 2022
Thank you for a lovely stay. Exactly as described, a short walk to the beach and the surroundings were absolutely beautiful. The apartment was spotlessly clean and very well equipped, whilst the bedrooms were luxuriant and the beds super comfy. It was very quiet too, and convenient to the shops. We appreciated all the nice touches, like fluffy towels and coffee machine, and pantry goods that you always forget - S & P etc. Thank you for a wonderful stay and a relaxing holiday.