Bluetongue: Pet Friendly with Spa – 4 Mins to Beach
94 Penguins Head Road, Culburra Beach
You’ll be staying at a classic beach house with a wonderful, eclectic style that will take you back in time to the summers of your childhood. Brushed with a 1960’s vibe, Bluetongue is classic surf shack that captures the quintessential essence of beach life on the South Coast. With large doors that open out onto the back deck from the main living area you can simply relax enjoy the sea breeze whilst you’ll sip a glass of wine and listen to the waves crash in the distance. Winter visitors will love the combustion fire with complimentary firewood which will keep you warm and toasty on those crisp south coast nights.
The large outdoor garden is the ideal spot to launch a tennis ball to the dog, read a book and watch the children play. When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy Netflix, listen to some tunes or reconnect the family over a well-contested board game. Whilst the kids and dog play you can be busy uploading your amazing holiday photos using the complimentary unlimited wifi.
On the back deck the chef of the family can show off their culinary skills in the woodfire pizza oven, or on the BBQ before the family gathers around to laugh, tell tales and enjoy a memorable feast (please BYO wood for pizza oven).
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find four bedrooms with inviting beds with extra pillows and blankets if you need them. Fans for summer and heaters for winter will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Culburra & Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore
But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast and an espresso coffee on the back deck.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Bluetongue Beach House.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Bedroom 4 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- The 4th Bedroom & laundry are located in the separate sleep out (please see floor plan for details).
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: There are some small gaps in fences that small dogs could escape through. Please do not leave dogs unattended at the property.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-409
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pool / Spa
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Washing Machine
Great Holiday HouseBeth B - 3rd August 2023
Wonderful place to stay. Well equipped, lovely location and great property.
Wonderful staycolleen e - 29th March 2023
Great place to stay on the coast. Very comfortable beds and nice place to stay with extended family.
Great locationAnna P - 15th January 2023
The house had everything we needed. Beds were made up with all linen. Yard was great for our dog. Kids loved the separate sleep out. Location was excellent, just a few minutes walk to Culburra beach.
Awesome place for a relaxed stayCharlotte D - 4th December 2022
Great place to stay with family and pets, really short walk to the dog beach. It's a great no fuss place to stay, I didn't feel like I had to walk on egg shells with the dogs and fam running around, and there was enough space for everyone. The spa and pizza oven are amazing! We started each day with a walk on the beach and ended with a spa :)
3bdr 1bath big backyardLy L - 20th September 2022
Pet friendly and had good kitchen
Close to Dog BeachLisa J - 12th April 2022
We enjoyed our stay. It was a comfortable house with enough seating and space. Using the back lane and gate gave quick access to the dog beach.
Lovely StayBrian C - 25th January 2022
Great space to relaxKate - 23rd May 2019
House felt like a home and very relaxing and comfortable.Melinda - 23rd May 2019
Plenty of space for two familiesDannielle & - 23rd May 2019
This place was exceptional.Marissa - 23rd May 2019
This house had everything we neededStephanie - 23rd May 2019
Good place to stayKrunal - 23rd May 2019