Come Wot Mey – Pet Friendly – 4 Mins Walk to Beach
25 Prince Edward Ave, Culburra Beach
Wake up to the sound of waves crashing on the beach nearby and make yourself an espresso to enjoy on the front or rear balcony with views over the trees in your lush backyard. When the urge strikes to have your first swim of the day, you can grab a towel and have your toes in the sands of dog-friendly Culburra Beach in just four minutes and float as long as you like in the soothing waves, or walk to nearby Curleys Bay for even more aquatic activities.
Come back to the house and rinse off the sand in the heated outdoor shower, then plan the rest of your day in one of the most beautiful locales in the country. Everyone can stay inside comfortably in any kind of weather with two air-conditioned living rooms to spread out across and watch Netflix, or enjoy quiet time with a book in the hammock. When the weather is good (and it usually is), round everyone up in the backyard and cook up a storm on the BBQ to enjoy on the outdoor dining table with your favourite tunes blasting on the portable Bluetooth speaker and your furry friends running around the enormous fully fenced (1.5m high) yard.
Once you’re fed and rested, it’s time to see the sights; the shining sands and sparkling waves will always be close by, and you can go rock-hopping around the nearby Crookhaven Lighthouse Walking Track, or jump in the car and drive the short distance to Tilbury Cove playground and beach for family-friendly play spots. In the back shed there are outdoor games, boogie boards, cricket, bocce, sand buckets and spades, scooters and helmets, to help you have fun both at home and out in the Shoalhaven. However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Come Wot Mey will ensure all the memories you make are happy ones to last a lifetime.
- Bedroom 2 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living areas, dining area and kitchen.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-35305
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Electric Blanket
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Great place for a beach holiday.Julie W - 16th July 2023
Well equipped kitchen. Great place for dogs. Private with lots of spots to catch the winter sun. Short walk to the beach even for small children.
WHAT an awesome staykieran M - 21st February 2023
Great spot right near the beach in a cute coastal town. Would highly recommend and we would stay again.
Comfy stayVandana B - 7th January 2023
Good to deal with via emails/messages, always prompt. Did not have any issues with check in or during the stay. Instructions provided were concise and clear. Would love to deal with this group in future too.
Cracking location, neat and tidy homeGreg S - 5th October 2022
Logistics were tested with one bathroom inside and an external toilet with heavy rain with 6 adults. The rest of the offering was very good, external shower over decking is great
Great stayJonaline J - 19th June 2022
Lovely home with all the necessities. Clean, convenient and close to all attractions.