Eclipse – Absolute Beachfront with Stunning Views
178 Penguins Head Rd, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Best Newcomer
2022 Award Winner - Best Beachfront
Please note that there is construction next door to this property during weekdays from 7am until further notice
With direct access to Culburra Beach, you can wake to the sound of the waves at this magical beach front location in a four-bedroom home that offers a spacious layout that creates a light and airy feeling.
Eclipse sleeps up to ten across four bedrooms including three king beds, and you’ll of course be waking up in the master bedroom, complete with ensuite, spa bath next to the windows, TV, and private balcony overlooking the sea! Start your day with a Nespresso whilst looking out onto the sparkling waves, then grab a towel and walk right out the back door onto the beach and sink your toes into golden sands and fresh sea water. Splash in the waves on the endless stretch of coastline, then return to rinse off the sand in the outdoor shower and enjoy lunch cooked either in the enormous modern kitchen or on the BBQ and eaten in air-conditioned comfort or on the deck to enjoy the sea breeze with your favourite tunes playing on the portable speaker.
After eating, split the adults and kids across two living rooms (one with a pool table) and enjoy Netflix and board games, or take a book and a cold beer out to the deck chairs and take in the serenity. The living rooms have air conditioning and a combustion fire to keep you warm in cooler weather, and room for everyone to spread out and be comfortable.
When it’s time for adventure the beaches are always close by including Tilbury Cove with a protected swimming area and playground for the kids, and the coastal town is ripe for exploring. End your days on the back deck to watch the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen and spot the Southern Cross. The kids will enjoy using the telescope, and you can rest easy knowing everything you need for the perfect holiday will be provided by Eclipse.
- Bedroom 3 is a 2 x Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in Living Room, Rumpas Room, and Bedroom 1.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- Please note that the garage and multi-purpose room along with walk in pantry are not available for use.
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group. Please specify this if booking more than 8 adults. Please DO NOT book if you do not meet these criteria or unfortunately your booking will be cancelled.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted. -We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-39328
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Games Console
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pool table
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Spa Bath
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Highly recommendedThi B - 21st June 2023
This property was amazing, great location with breathtaking views. We had a wonderful time staying here with the family. Rebecca was helpful and delivered us kindling for the fire as well.
Amazing viewRichard S - 14th June 2023
The View from Eclipse has to be one of the best in the shoal haven Jervis Bay area the property is amazing and the staff at Professional holiday homes are more than helpful very professional and definitely made my family and I feel welcome. we watched Dolphin's swim past us every morning and the opposite way in the afternoon. whale watching out of Huskisson. What an experience and many restaurants to choose from we will definitely be back
Stunning house with amazing viewskristen W - 18th April 2023
We absolutely loved our time at Eclipse. The quality of the fixtures, fittings and fit out was excellent. Often when you rent a holiday home there are poor quality kitchen utensils, pots pans etc but everything was quality. The layout was well thought out and accommodated our three families so well. Pool table was a hit, the ability to walk straight onto the beach and see our kids in the ocean was awesome. Beds comfy too !
Perfect family holidayKlaudia C - 17th March 2023
The stay at Eclipse was so good. We enjoyed every bit of it. From the walk straight down to the beach to the perfect dinning and living space for evening game nights to watching the ocean while having lunch.
AmazingDonna M - 17th February 2023
We were so impressed with the property, it was immaculately presented and well thought out with everything a family could need. The view was incredible and the location fantastic, we can't wait to come back.
Best holiday house everQIUYI H - 17th January 2023
This brilliant house has fully equipped with everything that you will need!! Very spacious and clean, panoramic ocean views, all the warm decorations, other sweet add-ons such as pool table, books and board games etc really surpasses our expectation and that make it an unforgettable place to stay.
It was lovelyAbeer O - 12th January 2023
Very clean Spacious Completely stocked with everything a family needs Kitchen was stocked with plates and cutlery and very high tech equipment
Outstanding beach propertyStephen R - 31st October 2022
We had a wonderful adult family get together at Eclipse. It is an outstanding property with magnificent north facing coastal views and direct beach access. In pristine condition with an entertainers kitchen, massive master bedroom (with views and spa) and entertainment room with full size pool table. Highly recommended!!!