Golden Sands – Pet Friendly – 2 Mins Walk to Beach
73 Prince Edward Ave, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Best Pet Friendly Property
Start your day in the Shoalhaven with an espresso out on the sunlit deck of Golden Sands, and head down to Culburra Beach to sink your toes into the golden sands of one of the South Coast’s finest beaches in just two minutes.
Come back to the house to shower off the sand and enjoy lunch cooked in the kitchen to eat in the boho dining room or out on the deck for some fresh air. The front and back yards are both fully-fenced and pet-friendly, so you can open up the doors with peace of mind for your four-legged friends to run around. After eating, the kids can chill out in the air-conditioned living room with Netflix and board games, whilst the adults grab some beers and the Bluetooth speaker, and sink into the huge beanbags on the grass or play a game of backyard cricket or bocce in the sunshine.
The outdoor undercover deck, complete with outdoor ceiling fan and a nice ocean breeze is perfect for the hot summer days, and in chillier seasons you can spend your afternoons indoors and turn the heating on to relax on the couches with a book, and in the evenings everyone can make hot chocolate and sit under the festoon lights outside to enjoy a stunning view of the milky way. Turn in for the night in your king bed (or either of the queen beds in this house that sleeps up to nine) and wake up comfortably for another day of adventure.
When the weather is perfect as it often is, enjoy the beach and some fabulous bushwalks; the owners recommend taking the Husky Ferry from Myola to Huskisson and its famous beaches, or just head down to nearby Penguin Head with its breathtaking view off the headland. There’s so much to see and do, and so many different ways to unwind. However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Golden Sands will ensure you’ll make happy memories to last a lifetime.
- Bedroom 3 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the main living area, king bedroom, queen bedroom and bunk bedroom.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-35095
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Spa Bath
- Toilet Paper
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Fabulous location… spotlessly clean!Robbie A - 1st August 2023
Great little house with heaps of space and cleverly renovated! Short walk to Culburra beach! Loved the fire pit!
Awesome holiday with family and friendsLaiQuen L - 12th July 2023
Our stay was very comfortable, with 2 minutes to the beach. The sunrise was magnificent. The house was clean , well equipped and we love the fire pit. The kids enjoyed very much with toasted marshmellow, night stars gazing and bbq dinners. Well done! We loved it!
Great spacious holiday home!Andrea M - 19th April 2023
What a lovely holiday home! It was a nice, spacey house with a layout where you don't bump into the people your staying with (we had 7 people) It was modern, very clean and offered the little things, tea, coffee etc. Clean, comfortable beds with all linen and towels provided. Cannot fault this holiday home!
FabulousVanessa S - 28th January 2023
Great location, very well appointed and very comfortable stay.
Beautiful, spacious and comfortable.Catherine U - 16th January 2023
Golden Sands is a very pretty beach house with a beautiful garden, light, airy and spacious rooms, well renovated kitchen and bathrooms and several comfortable living spaces. It was very clean and tidy and had a very relaxed homely feel. we loved our stay and had everything we needed to enjoy our holiday. I would thoroughly recommend Golden Sands to anyone looking for a beach getaway so close to the beach.
Very clean accommodationThip M - 3rd January 2023
This accommodation is very clean and has all the facilities that were shown on the website.
Perfect retreatGeorgie C - 7th November 2022
We loved staying here. Such a spacious home, beautifully styled and well equipped with everything you need for a beach holiday. Great big backyard for the kids and pets to run around in too. Walkable distance to the shops and beach. Really great location. We will be back!
Great holiday home, close to beachVoula K - 28th September 2022
A lovely, comfortable, well maintained home. Fully fenced front and back yards, which made it very safe for our dogs, with lots of space for them to run around. Short walk to the beach was great, and even better was that it’s dog friendly. Shops are about a 15-20 min flat walk which is handy if you like leaving your car behind. We enjoyed our morning stroll each day to the coffee van, however there are a few cafes to choose from. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay.