Gumnut – Pet Friendly – 8 Mins Walk to Beach
24 East Cres,
Unit 1, Culburra Beach
Enjoy quality time together in the living room and watch Netflix, or sit outside at the outdoor dining table with a few cold drinks. Cook lunch on the BBQ to take advantage of the good weather and the sea breeze, with room for your four-legged friends to keep you company, or walk just up the road to the kids park and playground where you can all burn off some energy and check out the lake from the viewing platform.
Gumnut is a new property, so enjoy the modern design and new appliances as you get comfortable during your time away, with room for two couples or a small family. End every night in the courtyard under a stunning view of the stars, and in the mornings you can wake up well-rested and have a slow morning with a cup of tea before you start another day of adventure. Explore the area with the sands and waves of Culburra Beach just a few minutes’ walk away, and Penguins Head with a stunning view off the headland. However you spend your time in this beautiful vista, Gumnut will ensure you’ll make happy memories to last a lifetime.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Due to strata regulations no more than 2 small dogs are permitted & maximum 15kg
- Please park only in the property's designated parking spaces
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Fencing: The property courtyard is fully fenced
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-36364
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
GumnutDarren & - 28th July 2023
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Gumnut. We were able to walk everywhere, beaches, parks and local shops and restaurants. The house was very clean and had everything we needed to make our stay comfortable.
Really Enjoyable StayKerry M - 22nd February 2023
We had such a pleasant time at Gumnut. The place was spotlessly clean and looked exactly like the photos. The back garden was perfect for our little dog. Fully enclosed. The kitchen was also well equipped. Will definitely stay there again
Nice quite stay in modern townhouseJodi S - 6th February 2023
Very clean and modern townhouse. Decent sized backyard for my dog to explore in a quiet location. Short drive to the shops and surrounding beaches.
Great GetawayDaniel W - 17th January 2023
This was a fantastic place to have a getaway with the family. We couldn't speak more highly on the way we were hosted, and the communication prior and during our stay was fantastic. Highly recommend.
Quiet LocationCarly A - 8th November 2022
Thanks, all was as advertised. Convenient location. Well kept.
Lovely property, really enjoyed stayGareth D - 22nd October 2022
We had a great relaxing time at the property, very clean and spacious, very comfortable.
Great accomodationHarsh L - 16th June 2022
My pet and my family loved the stay. The house was in a good condition and had all the amenities. We recommend to others and would be back soon.