Jack’s Culburra – Absolute Waterfront with Fireplace
36 Orient Point Rd, Culburra Beach
Welcome to Jack's Culburra, a recently refurbished charming holiday retreat nestled on half an acre that captures the nostalgic essence of the 1950s. Set on a serene, wide tree-lined street and against the picturesque backdrop of Curley's Bay, this getaway provides an exclusive waterfront experience through a private mangrove path (so bring your SUP or Kayak's and head over to Greenwell Point). Embodying the charm of classic beach holidays, Jack's invites you to step onto the plush lawn the moment you arrive, encouraging you to kick off your shoes and reconnect with nature to truly begin to recharge.
Featuring a warm and inviting fireplace, Jack's is just a five-minute stroll from the tranquil shores of beautiful Culburra Beach, offering a truly unique holiday experience. Upon entering, you'll find a spacious, light-filled home that invites you to drop your bags and seamlessly transition into vacation mode. The open-plan living area combines homely comforts with modern luxuries, including air conditioning to combat the summer heat.
Relax on the plush couch facing a 65cm smart TV with Netflix access, or engage in classic board games for cozy nights in or rainy days. For a nostalgic twist, Jack's boasts its vintage table arcade machine, hosting over 60 classic games like Pac-Man and Donkey Kong, evoking childhood fun on this timeless piece.
Jack's ensures a restful stay with crisp bed linen, fresh bath towels, and two elegantly furnished bedrooms accommodating up to five guests. Enjoy the soothing sounds of nature and ocean waves from the waterfront, promising a peaceful sleep on an award-winning Koala mattress. With reverse cycle air conditioning, ceiling and portable fans, as well as portable heaters, your comfort is guaranteed in any weather.
The well-equipped kitchen, featuring a Nespresso coffee machine, dishwasher, microwave, and oven, encourages culinary exploration. Complimentary pantry basics are provided for your convenience. The warm dining space adjacent to the kitchen comfortably accommodates the entire group on modern Hans Wegner replica wishbone chairs.
Step outside to an expansive garden and patio area with a barbecue, outdoor dining, and sitting areas, perfect for hosting memorable alfresco meals under lights. Play your favourite tunes on the house Bluetooth speaker as you freshen up in the steaming hot shower after a day by the sea or in the bay. Then it's time to relax in the outdoor adirondack during the day or stargaze around the fire-pit at night while watching the traffic of a variety of birds flying overhead.
At Jack's Culburra, anticipate relaxation, rejuvenation, and the creation of unforgettable memories. Crafted with complete love and care, this property caters to all your needs, providing a homey and warm atmosphere with a little pop of colour to brighten your day. Jack's opens its doors to various charities for six months each year, and your stay supports this initiative. Book now to experience this hidden gem and be part of something truly special!
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Bedrooom 2 has 1 x Tri Bunk bed (1 double below and 1 single on top)
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- The property is surrounded by water on 2 sides of the property and children need to be supervised.
- The property is not fenced
- This property is not pet friendly
- Please do not drive or park on the grass. All vehicles to remain on the drive way or use street parking
- The shower in the bathroom is over the bath tub
- The property has 2 cctv cameras located externally at the front verandah entrance and carport, these will be on during your stay
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in living room
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- After booking you sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-60040
- Absolute Waterfront
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Drying Rack
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fans (Ceiling)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
GreatMary A - 23rd December 2023
We had a fantastic stay at Jack's Culburra. The absolute waterfront location and the cozy fireplace made our getaway truly memorable, and the well-appointed amenities provided everything we needed for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.