Nautilus – Pet Friendly – 5 Mins Walk to Bay
27 Chapman St, Callala Bay
2022 Award Winner - Customer Champion Award for Highest Review Score
Wake up in Callala Bay and make yourself a cuppa to enjoy on the front deck in the morning sun. When everyone is up and ready for their first swim of the day, walk just five minutes to the gorgeous waters of Jervis Bay. The shining sands and sparkling waves continue for kilometers, so go on leisurely walks along the shore, or settle in on the sand for a lazy morning of swimming and sunbaking where the kids and pets can splash for hours.
For mealtimes, enjoy lunch cooked in the modern kitchen or out on the BBQ with the sea breeze and sunshine on the outdoor dining table surrounded by trees. During downtime, battle over a board game at the table, play a game of footy in the huge backyard or run around with your furry friends in the fenced front yard. Enjoy Netflix on the comfortable lounges indoors, and when you need some alone time, take a book out to one of the comfortable lounge chairs.
When it’s time for more adventure, the jetty is close by for the fishing enthusiasts, and there are plenty of parks and beaches to enjoy. At night, build up a fire in the outdoor fire pit and toast marshmallows under a stunning view of the stars above.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Fencing: Small enclosed dog run at the front of the property. Children and pets should be supervised in the backyard as there is easy access to the street.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-37063
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Foxtel / Cable TV
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Cosy placeJo-Anne S - 16th July 2023
Wonderful bbq and fire pit with ready source of fuel. Everything catered for and wonderful inside decor. Just needs a gate for back yard for doggos
Loved this place!Peita B - 11th April 2023
This place had everything I needed for a little getaway from Sydney. Would recommend!
RecommendMargaret A - 19th March 2023
Very nicely renovated house. New appliances which were easy to use. Laundry was excellent. Front yard was fenced so didn't have to worry about toddler wandering Easy walk to beach and jetty. Beautiful surrounds.
Beautifully presented beach holiday homeKylie W - 4th March 2023
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Nautilus. The house has been renovated with a lot of thought and care. Great location, clean, and well presented. Huge yard - suitable for pets and kids. Complete relaxation is assured. We will definitely be visiting again.
What an awesome little propertyDave M - 29th January 2023
We had a 2 day stay and it was beautiful. The property was beautiful and had a lot of the little things incase you’d forgotten to pack them. It was close to the beach and nice and quiet.
Great for small family in a budgetLisa B - 20th December 2022
Quiet location, clean and modern interior, big backyard and short walk to beach. Would definitely stay there again
greatevelyn l - 18th December 2022
everything we needed and great service and communication from agent. house was clean and bright and close to beach
Great LocationLisa L - 1st December 2022
Really tidy and clean place that's close to the beach. The house was a lot nicer than expected and was nice and clean on our arrival. Well equipped and had everything we needed.
Great staySandra M - 13th November 2022
Really lovely, clean, homey accomodation. Really quiet.
Great homeMarion F - 1st November 2022
We had a lovely time, it's a easy walk to lovely Calala Bay great calm water for kids to swim and play and your dogs will have a ball. The front garden is fully fenced so your fur babies are safe, the back yard is huge with a bbq and fire pit but not enclosed. The house is neat and tidy with all amenities including Netflix, we had no complaints as the kitchen is more than adequate, comfy beds great bathroom with plenty of hot water. The shops are just a short drive with everything you will need.
Great for our family of 4 and dogChris B - 17th September 2022
Nautilus was perfect for our short family getaway with our dog. The house was nicely renovated, clean and fresh. Visiting during cooler weather the new heaters were appreciated. Our dog enjoyed the fenced front yard. Unfortunately we had wet weather of the evening and didn't really get a chance to try out the fire pit but it looks great. The beach is only a short walk away and local shops have a good variety on offer.
Clean and ComfyAdelle B - 2nd September 2022
We had a wonderful stay at this lovely little cottage. It was spotlessly clean, very comfortable and well appointed. The location was wonderful lovely quiet spot andjust a short walk to the water.