Salty Shores Jervis Bay – 3 Mins to Beach
27 Queen Mary Street, Callala Beach
This sun-filled three bedroom property is perfect as a home base for your holiday on the coast. Inside you can relax with the family on the couch and watch a movie or battle over a board game at the table. Maybe head outside and relax with a cold drink and a book in the courtyard whilst you listen to some tunes on the portable Bluetooth speaker. The BBQ and outdoor dining table are perfect for a Sunday sizzle to enjoy the sea air, and with the fully-fenced backyard you’ll have peace of mind as your kids run around. As a bonus the separate rumpus room with it's own TV will ensure the adults and kids have some peaceful separation!
When it’s time for dinner you can whip up a meal in the fully-furnished kitchen, keep it simple with local fish and chips, or drive to one of the nearby restaurants for a treat. As the day ends, grab a chair and a drink to watch the sunset turn into the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen. Everyone will be cosy as they turn in for the night. Enjoy time away and make unforgettable memories with us at Salty Shores.
Have a bigger group? Combine Salty Shores and Callies Retreat (next door) to sleep up to 13 guests.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area and dining area
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-413
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
Nice holiday homePawan P - 16th April 2023
I would definitely come back again and enjoy stay in this beautiful home . House was nice and tidy and there was everything which every house hold keeps or may be more item we were surprised how the house was kept so organized.. Kids enjoyed board games which was in the house . House internal decoration was beautifully designed with ocean theme which was really nice . Couldn’t ask for more . Our stay was relaxing .
Great Place to stay!Mark C - 1st March 2023
Myself and the family went to Callala Beach for the weekend and had a great stay at Salty Shores. Chilled beach house vibes with everything you need. More spacious than the photos look and and Easy stroll to the amazing beach. Would happily stay here again.
CleanTodd B - 23rd August 2022
Very nice home. House was clean and tidy had everything we needed, quite neighbourhood and close to the beach.
Perfect in all aspects 👌🏻Derya O - 20th December 2021
Such a nice clean and fully equipped house that is very close to beach. Very kind and helpful staff who let us early check in. Many thanks. We will come again 😊
Beautiful HomeTrent P - 4th December 2021
A delightful stay at Salty Shores. The house has everything you need and is nice and clean. So close to the beach and a quiet location. We really enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend.
Beautiful HomeTracey H - 14th November 2021
As soon as we walked in we loved the home, light and airy, beautiful little touches added, the owners have thought of everything.
Excellent homeTony J - 9th November 2021
Great accommodation. House was very neat and tidy. Kids toys and colouring materials were fantastic. Walkable distance to the beach. Was amazing to have the provision of candles and so we had an excellent candle light dinner…