Spinnaker – Family Getaway – 2mins Walk to Beach
23 Mowbray Road, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Best Family Friendly Property
The main living room is comfortable and homely, with generous sofas to relax on and a cosy combustion fire for the cooler evenings. This central area includes a smart TV and Bluetooth speaker to play your favourite tunes. Enjoy some board games and a movie together. The designer kitchen has everything you will need to prepare holiday meals, with modern tapware and stunning bench tops. The wooden indoor dining table seats eight guests.
The covered outdoor living space is north facing and seamlessly flows from the kitchen and indoor dining, out to the fully fenced garden. The open layout creates the perfect entertaining space for BBQs and family get-togethers. With a casual outdoor lounge and dining zone that overlook the expansive grassy garden, it's ideal for families. The garden itself has a fantastic fire pit and is also home to the separate ensuite studio bedroom.
The main house has four bedrooms on the ground level and a parent retreat on the first floor. Spinnaker can accommodate multiple families in comfort. The ground level bedrooms include a bunk room the kids will adore, two well-appointed guest rooms and a Queen bedroom with private ensuite. The fifth ground floor bedroom is the garden studio with a private bathroom. The master retreat upstairs includes a deluxe ensuite and a lounge area with two sofas and a private deck boasting ocean views. All bedrooms have been thoughtfully furnished with wardrobes and a light and bright beachy style. A good night’s sleep awaits!
The combination of weatherboard, timber flooring and nautical decoration throughout offer a relaxed atmosphere, while still maintaining a stylish and modern interior design. With great coffee and cafes to visit between swimming, relaxing and connecting with family and friends, this Culburra beach holiday home is ready to enjoy.
- Bedroom 3 is a Tri Bunk (1 x Double below and 1 x Single on top)
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced.
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group. Please specify this if booking more than 8 adults.
- Please DO NOT book if you do not meet these criteria or unfortunately your booking will be cancelled.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-404
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Smoke detector
- Washing Machine
Great locationRoslyn F - 2nd November 2022
Fabulous large home in a great location. Easy short walk to Culburra Beach
Fantastic HomeStuart B - 22nd June 2022
We stayed in this beautiful house with our extended family. The house is beautiful, clean and easily accommodated 10 plus people. The owners provide all the luxury bathroom soaps and shampoos. Would definitely rent again.
Fantastic Weekend in a Wonderful HomeLouise M - 25th May 2022
Our extended family across three generations stayed in Spinnaker and had the most wonderful weekend. The house itself is tastefully decorated, very comfortable with a great bathroom to bedroom ratio, fabulous all weather outdoor patio, cozy lounge with fire and literally two minutes walk to the beach and very close to the local shops. The kitchen was fully equipped with everything you could want and the bed linen etc was of a high standard.
Wonderful place to unwindSharon N - 23rd March 2022
We enjoyed a girls weekend away at Spinnaker. The house is very well equipped for cooking, communal activities as well as providing seperate spaces to hideaway. Plenty of loos for a large group and modern kitchen & bathrooms.
NiceMichelle N - 31st December 2021
The house has a nice feel to it.