The Palings at Culburra – Pet Friendly Masterpiece
21 Eastwood Avenue, Culburra Beach
2022 Award Winner - Legend Award for Longest Time with PHH
With glass doors opening out to pet friendly front and rear gardens The Palings is filled with light and fresh breezes sweeping off the nearby ocean.
From elevated decks with stunning views, you can choose to relax on the outdoor lounge and listen to the waves crash or maybe you’ll sip a glass of wine from the papasan chairs on the back veranda whilst you watch the sun set over the distant mountains.
The back deck is the ideal spot to launch a ball to the dog, read a book from the library or to watch the children play in the fully secure garden. Or maybe you’ll just keep it all to yourself whilst you watch the sunset turn to the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen.
When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy a DVD, Netflix or Stan on the big screen TV – or maybe kick back to some old school vinyl on the record player. If some tunes outside is more your style there's a rechargeable Bluetooth speaker that you can take anywhere in the house. Whilst the kids and the dog play you can be busy uploading your amazing holiday photos using the complimentary unlimited wifi. On the upper deck dad can show off his culinary skills on the full outdoor kitchen (complete with BBQ and fridge) before the family gathers around the big outdoor tables to laugh, tell tales and enjoy a memorable feast.
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find 4 bedrooms with mattresses as soft as clouds, warm showers and bath and extra pillows and blankets if you need them. Upstairs you'll find two couches that convert to double beds.
Ceiling fans for summer and heaters for winter will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Culburra & Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore.
But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast on the back deck where you can fry up a feast on the second BBQ or inside in the fully equipped gourmet kitchen. For caffeine addicts, there is the bonus of a pod coffee machine with complimentary pods.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at The Palings.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group. Please DO NOT book if you do not meet these criteria or unfortunately your booking will be cancelled.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-394
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Books (Children's)
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Modernized
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Fun weekend awayAmanda S - 11th October 2022
Great home for our extended family and dogs
Always a great timeRuth O - 29th August 2022
This was our third stay and The Palings. Our fifth holiday in Culburra, though. We've tried other properties but we always end up coming back to The Palings because it's the best place we've found for us and our three dogs.
Great locationKatrina H - 14th December 2021
Such a quick skip to the beach. Location was perfect. Lovely back deck for meals and plenty of bedrooms and extra accommodation upstairs for kids. The cupboards were full of condiments to use so you don’t have to buy salt, pepper, tomato sauce etc and the tea an coffee supplies were plentiful.
Overall a great place to stay for a large familyKaren F - 23rd May 2019
Fantastic Beach HouseRachel H - 23rd May 2019
Enjoyable holiday houseYing L - 23rd May 2019
Fantastic location and a great house. Could not have hoped for anything betterHollie B - 23rd May 2019
Wonderful for our big family.Sonya J - 23rd May 2019