The Treehouse – Pet Friendly – 2 Mins Walk to Beach
50 Prince Edward Ave, Culburra Beach
With room for eight and a spacious backyard filled with gorgeous trees and greenery on a quiet street, the house welcomes your family and pets to spread out. Relax on the deck outside with a glass of wine and enjoy the blue skies or kick back on the couch under the air conditioning with Netflix, listen to some tunes, or reconnect the family over a well-contested board game.
Start every morning in a master bedroom that is beyond romantic, with sweeping white bed curtains, a spa bath, and a private balcony for two to enjoy a Nespresso before you start your day. Head down to the light-filled living room with its cathedral windows and uniquely designed ceilings and grab a towel for the two-minute walk down to Culburra Beach where you can float under blue skies in crystal clear waters with the kids and four-legged friends tiring themselves out in the waves.
At mealtimes, cook up a storm on the BBQ outside to enjoy on the covered back deck in any weather with your favourite tunes blasting on the Bluetooth speaker, followed by a game of catch with your pets out on the grass in the enormous, fully-fenced backyard. For an afternoon siesta, take a book or some bevvies to the outdoor lounge and recline in the shade.
In the evening, light the firepit for the best view of the milky way you’ve ever seen, and talk away the late hours outside under the fairy lights. During cold seasons, utilise the combustion fire in the living room to stay toasty, and go to bed comfortably to rest before your next day in beautiful Culburra Beach. Looking up at the house from the back yard with its vaulted ceilings, shades and curtains, you might think you’re holidaying in a magical bohemian ship, and that feeling will continue throughout your perfect stay at The Treehouse.
- Please note that we supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property has a fence with small gaps under/at sides fences.
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living area only
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-38834
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Ceiling Fans
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fire Extinguisher
- Fire Pit
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Spa Bath
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Beautiful Stay!Ella B - 4th August 2023
The Treehouse was perfect for our family of six and two dogs - it was clean and spacious, making it a very enjoyable stay for two nights during winter. Having access to Google Home made it extra special, however it did occasionally buffer, possibly due to slow WIFI. But we can't wait to come back again one day!
Excellent service, great communicationKarolina P - 14th June 2023
We really enjoyed our stay in such a lovely home. Professional Holiday Homes provided a great service, fabulous detailed information and good communication. Highly recommended.
Great holiday house!David A - 13th November 2022
We had a great time staying at The Treehouse. Very comfortable and well equipped and our dog really enjoyed the back yard!