Hanalei – Pet Friendly – Directly Opposite Waterfront
50 Catherine St, Myola
Situated directly across from a beautiful creek you will be only a ten minute walk to the world-famous pure white sands of Jervis Bay. There you can float under blue skies in water as crystal clear as a mountain stream and your four-legged friend can run for kilometres and the kids can play in the water without care whilst the adults relax.
You’ll be staying at a beautifully renovated cottage set in a lovely bush setting. The highlight of this property is the back deck which is surrounded by a panorama of bushland and mature trees. Sit and listen to the birds whilst you enjoy beautiful sea breezes sweeping off the bay or throw a ball to the dog in the fully fenced, pet-friendly garden.
When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch under the air conditioning and enjoy a movie or reconnect over a well-contested board game. Whilst the kids and dog play you can be busy uploading your amazing holiday photos using the complimentary unlimited wifi or kicking back and watching Netflix.
In the back garden, the aspiring chef can show off their culinary skills on the BBQ before family and friends gather around to laugh, tell tales and enjoy a memorable feast.
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find 3 bedrooms with comfortable beds, warm showers, extra pillows, and blankets if you need them and plenty of storage for all your things. Fans for summer and heaters for winter will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore.
But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast on the back deck or at the breakfast bar where the barista of the family can test their cappuccino making skills on the espresso machine.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Hanalei.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- The Second bathroom is outside the main house
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the dining area and 1 bedroom.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-29293
- Air Conditioning
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Books (Children's)
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Book and Toys
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Cutlery
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- Fire Extinguisher
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Games Console
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
loved HanaleiJulie S - 18th May 2023
we loved this place. Clean, low key, beautifully refurbished and nice back year. hope to be back again soon with my very happy elderly dogs.
Perfect propertyAlex D - 28th April 2023
Lovely quiet retreatMargaret Z - 9th March 2023
The house was in a lovely area, very peaceful with a beautiful 10min walk to the beach. The house was tastefully renovated and comfortable. All the amenities were there and information easy to access. Would defnitely recommend and come back. Bonus was that it was pet friendly with an enclosed yard.
Perfect location and holiday homeStewart M - 30th December 2022
We had such a. Great stay in the quiet relaxed location, the house is beautiful and very clean and tidy. Highly recommend
Everything you could wantJenny B - 5th December 2022
Beautiful location. Direct access to creek, with gorgeous sunsets to see from front verandah. 10 min walk to beach. The house is well appointed. Even an iron, ironing board and lint remover - handy when you need to combine work and holidays. Everything else you could possibly need. Highly recommended. Very clean and well looked after.
A beautiful placeLisa M - 4th December 2022
We had a wonderful stay and enjoyed the peaceful location too. The house was very comfortable and had everything we needed to be able to relax and feel at home. Thank you!
Clam and relaxingphilippe C - 30th April 2022
The property is filled with all you need to enjoy your stay.