Nalu – Pet Friendly – 1 Min Walk to Beach
59 Allerton Ave, Culburra Beach
Start your day with a Nespresso on rear balcony facing the ocean, then grab a towel and walk right out the back gate to sink your toes into golden sands and sparkling waves, and enjoy a swim, surf, or sunbake whilst the kids splash in the waves and your four-legged friends tire themselves out on the endless coastline.
Return to rinse off the sand in the outdoor shower, and enjoy lunch cooked in the modern kitchen and eaten in the air conditioning, or out on the BBQ with the sea breeze and sunshine. During downtime, battle over a board game at the table, or play a game of catch in the fully-fenced backyard. The lush garden provides plenty of shaded spots for relaxation when it’s time for a rest in the afternoon.
You can steal a quiet moment with a cold drink and a book on an armchair, and the second lounge room downstairs means that the adults can enjoy some quiet in the gorgeous upstairs living room with combustion fire and comfortable couches, or if the weather is nice, slide the glass doors all the way open and let the sun in!
When it’s time for more adventure, those beaches are always close by, including Tilbury Cove with a protected swimming area and playground for the kids, and Penguin Head Lookout has incredible views in both directions with seasonal dolphin and whale watching. End your days on the balcony to watch the most magnificent display of the Milky Way you’ve ever seen emerge, and rest easy knowing everything you need for the perfect holiday will be provided by Nalu.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced (rear garden - front garden unfenced)
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the living rooms and all bedrooms
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
- Please DO NOT book if you do not meet these criteria or unfortunately your booking will be cancelled.
- This property permits groups of adults up to 8 guests or a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity (intergenerational groups excepted).
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-36731
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Child Friendly
- Children's Dinnerware
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Coffee, Tea, Olive Oil, Salt, Pepper, Sauces
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- First Aid Kit
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smart TV
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Excellent house in an excellent locationStephen R - 26th April 2023
I think the photos undersell this property!
Excellent locationAndrea C - 14th April 2023
Amazing place clean and perfect for family get away with the dog Walked to beach everyday to swim and surf caught a few fish right off the beach walking distance to cafe and shops close by
Beautiful home - opposite beach!Michael S - 9th April 2023
Perfect property for a beautiful weekend weekend away. Well maintained home in a perfect location. Can’t wait to be back!
Beach Escape NalyBob K - 28th February 2023
Very nice place; short walk to beach everything you need for a good time
Great house. Fantastic locationThao N - 18th January 2023
Highly recommend. You won’t want to leave
Fantastic family homeDavid K - 29th November 2022
The facilities and location are perfect for any family (or multiple families) to be perfectly located by the beach, while having everything you need to feel right at home. We will definitely return.
We all LOVED our staySam S - 12th October 2022
Nalu is just amazing - the dogs, kids and adults all loved it. It is well stocked, great location, great layout! We will definitely be back.
Awesome House - right near the beach!Damien E - 9th October 2022
Nice big house with direct access to the beach. Couldn’t fault it at all, highly recommended!
FabulousNiki F - 6th September 2022
A wonderful stay with plenty of room for the kids, warm and cozy in winter, dolphins in the bay, super comfy beds, well stocked kitchen, great to have the garage. Thank you so much!