Peppertree Jervis Bay – Pet Friendly Beachfront with Sea Views
20 Greenway Rd, Callala Beach
You’ll be staying at a bright, spacious, recently refurbished beach house, directly opposite the beach that has room for three families to stay in comfort. In less than one minute you can be sinking your toes into the stunning white sands of Callala Beach.
With a large, fully fenced child and pet friendly garden and full length verandah taking in beautiful sea views you can simply relax and sip a glass of wine and listen to the waves crash. Inside there are two spacious living areas with room for everyone to relax. As night descends sit in the garden and enjoy the best view of the milky way you’ve ever seen!
When you do come inside your only difficulty will be deciding how to relax. Maybe kick back on the couch and enjoy Netflix, listen to some tunes on the bluetooth speaker or reconnect the family over a well-contested board game. Whilst the kids watch TV in the spacious living room downstairs you can relax on the outdoor lounge whilst uploading your amazing holiday photos using the complimentary unlimited Wifi.If activities are more to your liking, grab a kayak or stand up paddleboard from the shed and hop down to the water!
When it’s finally time to hit the hay, you’ll find four bedrooms with comfortable beds, extra pillows and extra blankets if you need them. Air conditioning for summer and heaters for winter will keep you so comfortable that you won’t want to get up the next day. But you’ll already know from our exclusive guidebook that there are so many things to see and do in the Jervis Bay area – from where to shop and where to dine out to in-the-know local knowledge of the area’s “hidden secrets” that you’ll want to jump out of bed and explore! But before you head out for the day be sure to enjoy a lazy holiday breakfast and a complementary espresso coffee.
Holidays are precious and memories are forever. We invite you to make beautiful family memories with us at Peppertree.
- Whilst the property is pet friendly, due to strata regulations the property can only accommodate 1 dog.
- A small amount from every booking is donated to local charities — a booking with Professional Holiday Homes supports local communities.
- A card surcharge is levied on each payment. It's important to note that since this fee is associated with the bank, it won't be reimbursed in the event of cancellation.
- We supply a number of basic pantry items at each property. We are, however, unable to guarantee the availability of all pantry items. 3 toilet rolls are supplied per bathroom. You may wish to bring additional supplies with you.
- Please note that firewood is only supplied from May to September.
- Fencing: The property is fully fenced
- Air conditioning: The property has air conditioning in the main living area only
- This is a families only property and only permits a combination of adults and kids up to the maximum capacity. No groups of adults are permitted unless an intergenerational family group. Please specify this if booking more than 8 adults.
- Please DO NOT book if you do not meet these criteria or unfortunately your booking will be cancelled.
- We welcome responsible guests that will not cause disturbance to our neighbours.
- For our pet friendly properties, pets are welcome inside but not on furniture or beds (please bring a blanket).
- After booking you must sign a rental agreement. Please contact us prior to booking if you'd like to view a copy. A pre-authorisation will be held on your debit / credit card from 7 days prior to your arrival until 3 days after check out.
- No schoolies, parties, bucks or hens groups are permitted.
- We reserve the right to request photographic proof of id such as driver’s license or passport.
- We use smart home technology to improve your experience. NoiseAware is a smart home device that measures volume levels throughout the property (it does not record speech) and allows us to respond to noise issues. NoiseAware is 100% privacy compliant and is required on this property. If you have any questions, please ask.
STRA Permit ID: PID-STRA-30574
- Absolute Waterfront
- Air Conditioning
- Baby high chair
- Barbecue Utensils
- Bath Towels
- Beach Front
- Bed Linen
- Bluetooth Speaker (Portable)
- Board Games
- Central Heating
- Children's Book and Toys
- Cleaning products
- Clothing Storage
- Coffee Machine
- Cooking Utensils
- Dedicated Parking Space
- Dining Room
- Dishes & Cutlery
- DVD Player
- En-suite Bathroom
- Extra pillows
- Extra Pillows & Blankets
- Fan (Pedestal)
- First Aid Kit
- Foxtel / Cable TV
- Free Parking
- Fridge / Freezer
- Fully Fenced
- Fully Modernized
- Games Console
- Hair Dryer
- High Chair
- Hot Water
- Ironing Board
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen & towels
- Ocean View
- Off Street Parking
- Outdoor Dining Area
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lounge
- Outdoor Shower
- Pantry Items
- Pet Friendly
- Pots & Pans
- Private Entrance
- Quiet Street View
- Sea view
- Shower Gel
- Sitting Area
- Smoke detector
- Toilet Paper
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Line
- Washing Machine
Absolutely Ideal for a familyJen N - 21st August 2023
Beautiful property, fantastic location, & perfectly set up for a family vacation. We spent 3 nights at Peppertree- my family of 4 & my sister's family of 5 - it was ideal for a holiday with the cousins. Well-equipped kitchen, well set-up tech for those who need to be connected, & Callala is such a perfect beach for families with young kids -you can't really go wrong. We had only one request for property management - they replied & delivered what we needed within an hour. Highly Recommend!
Friends’ getawayRaquel R - 19th May 2023
This property is amazing. The proximity to the beach is great! The sound of the waves is so calming and serene. My friends and I truly enjoyed our stay. We’ll definitely come back
ExcellentAnnie T - 16th April 2023
We enjoyed our stay very much. All needs attended too. Plan to return in the future.
Fabulous HouseDeirdre S - 19th November 2022
Gorgeous well equiped house in a wonderful location right across from Callala Beach. Highly recommended
Excellent serviceEmma M - 22nd October 2022
Professional holiday homes provided excellent service and effective communication. Highly recommend. The photos were very accurate and depicted the property very well. Excellent layout and well serviced for a perfect beach getaway.
Amazing family house aka resortShannon B - 2nd October 2022
I could not have made this house any better. The renovations are gorgeous, fresh, coastal and homely. Full kitchen was a luxury. House has everything and more. Beds so comfy, towels were fluffy and plush. Extra blankets available too. The entertainment shed was great area for kids to chill and family time. All the sports equipment was amazing. So much to choose from. The location was perfect. Love that we never had to get in the car. I can not wait to return.
Wonderful holiday stayRochelle P - 15th May 2022
Immaculate property with an amazing view with quick access to a beautiful beach. Family had a great time even with the rain. Thank you so much
Great location, lovely home.Lorraine S - 8th May 2022
Lovely house. We had trouble turning on the dishwasher and tv upstairs.
.Celine S - 5th March 2022
Great house but sharing made tricky by lack of noise insulation